is there some "harass whitey" rule that i dont know about?

shit like this happens, i remember when i was around 13 or 14 me and some friends just riding our bikes and a car with two caucasian (sp?) kids drove by and just yelled "niggers!!!!" at us, we looked at them like "whatever" and kept it moving but all im sayin is, you have a couple of dumbasses like this everywhere and i'll be the first to say it, alot of black people still havent gotten over that "slavery" thing and tend to be low-key hateful towards the white race, its one of those thing where either you're gonna be the bigger man and keep it movin or stoop to their level...until they take it to the next level which would be trying hurt you then i wouldnt blame ya for crackin a skull or two......

shit like this happens, i remember when i was around 13 or 14 me and some friends just riding our bikes and a car with two caucasian (sp?) kids drove by and just yelled "niggers!!!!" at us, we looked at them like "whatever" and kept it moving but all im sayin is, you have a couple of dumbasses like this everywhere and i'll be the first to say it, alot of black people still havent gotten over that "slavery" thing and tend to be low-key hateful towards the white race, its one of those thing where either you're gonna be the bigger man and keep it movin or stoop to their level...until they take it to the next level which would be trying hurt you then i wouldnt blame ya for crackin a skull or two......

even if its a slavery deal, it doesnt make sense to me for someone who was never a slave, to have "slavery aggression" towards someone who never had slaves.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

so, here is my rant.

DISCLAIMER - this is not meant to be a racist rant, and is not meant as an attack against any race!!! it is a general question.

so, is there some unwritten "harrass whitey" rule that i dont know about? in the past 3 months, there have atleast 10 times that i can recall, where some of our african american folks have decided to lunge at my vehicle while im driving, and yell various profanities at me. so far, i have had no groups of hispanic, white, italian, asian, chinese, japanese, australian, french, jewish, or amish people do this.

reason i bring this up, is that tonight on my way home, an african american male, guessing about 16 years old, lunged at my car with his fist in the air like he way going to punch out my windshield while calling me a "punk ass white bitch". i immediately slammed on the brakes, pulled my pistol out of my holster, and turned around just in time to see them scatter and run like hell. i eventually found them later, re-grouped, and i stopped my car and said in return "some kinda big man you are calling someone a bitch, then running like hell when they stop to confront you. who is the real bitch here?", then they took off again.

am i just being ugly in a no ugly zone? do these people never even consider WHO they may be fucking with? i guarantee you im the last person in town they wanna fuck with....

A teen acted like he was going to punch your car and you respond by pulling your handgun??

That doesn't sound like a "punk ass bitch", but a "scared ass bitch".

Don't let those little wanks scare to soo bad your first reaction is to move to deadly force.

What state do you live in?

There might be laws against brandishing firearms.

:)

so, here is my rant.

DISCLAIMER - this is not meant to be a racist rant, and is not meant as an attack against any race!!! it is a general question.

so, is there some unwritten "harrass whitey" rule that i dont know about? in the past 3 months, there have atleast 10 times that i can recall, where some of our african american folks have decided to lunge at my vehicle while im driving, and yell various profanities at me. so far, i have had no groups of hispanic, white, italian, asian, chinese, japanese, australian, french, jewish, or amish people do this.

reason i bring this up, is that tonight on my way home, an african american male, guessing about 16 years old, lunged at my car with his fist in the air like he way going to punch out my windshield while calling me a "punk ass white bitch". i immediately slammed on the brakes, pulled my pistol out of my holster, and turned around just in time to see them scatter and run like hell. i eventually found them later, re-grouped, and i stopped my car and said in return "some kinda big man you are calling someone a bitch, then running like hell when they stop to confront you. who is the real bitch here?", then they took off again.

am i just being ugly in a no ugly zone? do these people never even consider WHO they may be fucking with? i guarantee you im the last person in town they wanna fuck with....

A teen acted like he was going to punch your car and you respond by pulling your handgun??

Don't let those little wanks scare to soo bad your first reaction is to move to deadly force.

I'm quite sure he knows the gun-laws where he lives.

-98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace)

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

You wouldnt by chance happen to have a confederate flag in your rear window would ya?

What difference would that make?

it makes a differnce to some of the folks who didnt excel in history class...

most of the people that I have encountered that had that tattooed on them or in/on their vehicle were extremely racist....the confederate flag is raised and used by the KKK to this day..so thats probably why it bothers most people....

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

even if its a slavery deal, it doesnt make sense to me for someone who was never a slave, to have "slavery aggression" towards someone who never had slaves.

your right but still ignorant ass people dont comprehend that shit, and that's what pisses me off the most. it makes us as a race look bad and dont get me wrong its not just our race that has ignorant fucks too. every race has their share of ignorant fucks lol.

so, here is my rant.

i didnt pull my gun on the teen. i pulled my gun out of my holster so i could respond if he tried something when i confronted him about calling me a bitch. my first reaction was not to use deadly force, but only to react if i was physically attacked. i live in georgia, and brindishing a weapon is not defined in our state code, particulary O.C.G.A. 125-11-6 which deals with all weapons related codes in our state. i am VERY well versed on our weapons related laws here......

Owner of BigAss Ports

You wouldnt by chance happen to have a confederate flag in your rear window would ya?

What difference would that make?

it makes a differnce to some of the folks who didnt excel in history class...

most of the people that I have encountered that had that tattooed on them or in/on their vehicle were extremely racist....the confederate flag is raised and used by the KKK to this day..so thats probably why it bothers most people....

cant let a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch.... same thing with muslims. cant let a few extremists who hijack planes automatically ruin it for the rest.....

Owner of BigAss Ports

Archived