DC Sound Lab

New DC Update Thread UPDATED 7/11

i think im going to loose my mind if i dont hear anything about when my sub is shipping

its a level 3 with level 4 softparts. i ordered it about 2nd week of april. so if theres any updates on level 3's and 4's id appreciate it

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

i think im going to loose my mind if i dont hear anything about when my sub is shipping

its a level 3 with level 4 softparts. i ordered it about 2nd week of april. so if theres any updates on level 3's and 4's id appreciate it

Just be patient, Rob and Rusty are getting subs built as fast as possible. Personally I would rather them take their time and build them perfect than rush through them just to get them shipped out.

same here bud i ordered my lvl 4 april 16th 4 months ago and counting...delay after delay.shit gets old. maybe if they actually spent more time on subs than trolling this forum they would be done by now. GO DC!!!!WOOOO

I don't think you realize that those of us on the forum are not at dc building subs. All of the subs are hand built one at a time by either rusty or rob. The only time either of them have posted since parts began to arrive has been either late at night or weekends. Another thing you may not realize is that they are working late nights and weekends to get all of the orders built and shipped out. I would much rather them both take their time while building my subs than for them to be rushed through just to get more out the door each day.

same here bud i ordered my lvl 4 april 16th 4 months ago and counting...delay after delay.shit gets old. maybe if they actually spent more time on subs than trolling this forum they would be done by now. GO DC!!!!WOOOO

I don't think you realize that those of us on the forum are not at dc building subs. All of the subs are hand built one at a time by either rusty or rob. The only time either of them have posted since parts began to arrive has been either late at night or weekends. Another thing you may not realize is that they are working late nights and weekends to get all of the orders built and shipped out. I would much rather them both take their time while building my subs than for them to be rushed through just to get more out the door each day.

i know they're workin their asses off.

its just ive been without bass forever it feels like. and alls i can do is look and my incomplete box and wait lol. i still have alot of work to get done and i cant finish my 4th order until this sub is in.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

You're an idiot.rob and Rusty work 18 hours a day. Your mommy and daddy don't combine for that

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

lolumad?

Hopefully there Should be a big batch of subs going out tomorrow.

soooo hyped! hopefully mine are in tomorrows batch!

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth