DC Sound Lab

New DC Update Thread UPDATED 7/11

Alright Cody, is that per woofer or for both? Which one is the standard that y'all use? And how much time would be saved by going with the Express Saver shipping?

That's a ton of money, I understand why though. The subs are heavy as fawk... Just don't feel like laying $500 for shipping, I could damn near get another Lv 5 lol!

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Alright Cody, is that per woofer or for both? Which one is the standard that y'all use? And how much time would be saved by going with the Express Saver shipping?

That's a ton of money, I understand why though. The subs are heavy as fawk... Just don't feel like laying $500 for shipping, I could damn near get another Lv 5 lol!

those prices are for 1 shipped.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Yep those prices are only for 1 sub. Regular shipping will take 4 days to get to you after the day it ships. Say it ships on monday, you would get it on friday. The regular shipping is the cheapest one on the bottom.

they are only 81lbs a piece.

Thats just the weight of the motor. Once you add on the basket and cone, plus the weight of the box and packing material it comes out to a little more. Well at least thats what my shipping sheet tells me. Ok made a mistake it is 85lbs shipped.

hey superchargedDCs i might be at that show! im hopin to come down in the elcamino maybe we can meet up or sumthin, especially if yall got the truck done by then, that would be awesome.

NOBODY'S A VIRGIN CAUSE LIFE SCREWS EVERYONE!

We will be there early to tour the shop and chat up with some of the guys, so if your going I'll definitely be on the lookout man! Always nice to put a face to a name :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.