Marine Officer Candidates School

With all due respect, what are you going in for?

It is going to be an experience (good and bad. I met the love of my life because of the corps but also had to experience the repercusions of war also) but I tell you what there's no other feeling of pride like leading Marines. You'll learn a lot from them but once you "got it" (a little time in and knowledge) sheeeeit you can't help but feel all the hard work and sweat was well worth it. Good luck and have fun with it and learn "the game" to make light of some situations (even though mainly the enlisted will feel the pain).

Plus daddy runs alway suck

Sir

Edited by flashlight_65

Marine OCS huh? Never actually heard anything about that. Should be a good time. I know I loved Air Force BMT. Operational military sucks - initial training is the most organized part of your military career. You're told exactly what to do at any given time and only have to do a couple push ups in return...and by a couple I mean several hundred a day. Lol.

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

Marine OCS huh? Never actually heard anything about that. Should be a good time. I know I loved Air Force BMT. Operational military sucks - initial training is the most organized part of your military career. You're told exactly what to do at any given time and only have to do a couple push ups in return...and by a couple I mean several hundred a day. Lol.

Air force BMT and marine officer candidate school is not evne remotely close. nor is it close to marine corps boot camp. did they give you your coffee mug on the way out or did you have to make sure your cable bill was paid in full

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Thanks for what you plan to do man, protect our country and keep us safe. Thanks to everyone here who has served or is serving as well, I have major respect for soldiers.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Air force BMT and marine officer candidate school is not evne remotely close. nor is it close to marine corps boot camp. did they give you your coffee mug on the way out or did you have to make sure your cable bill was paid in full

no coffee mug for me... they handed me steel toed boots and some wrenches and said have fun working 12s for the rest of your af career.

every branch has their office job just like every branch has their mechanic jobs, medical jobs and on the ground out sie the wire jobs...

you win some, you lose some

It is going to be an experience (good and bad) but I tell you what there's no other feeling like leading Marines. You'll learn a lot from them but once you "got it" (a little time in and knowledge) sheeeeit you can't help but feel all the hard work and sweat was well worth it. Good luck and have fun with it and learn "the game" to make light of some situations (even though mainly the enlisted will feel the pain).

Sir

I have been sensing you are a Marine or are at least related in some way?

Depending on exactly what you mean by what im going in for, as I said on my build thread Im doing the air track, but Im guessing you are meaning "why" Im doing it? Just in case you are, serving one's country I feel is something that gets into everyone's head at one time or another. Beyond that, im the type of person who takes on a challenge. That is the reason ive done track for several years and also why I decided to throw away going to a "party school" etc for one of the top engineering schools in the country that I knew was going to kick my butt every day. So, why not go for the top and be a leader? Beyond that, ive always had the dream of flying, and this route should get me there, at least for the start.

Hopefully that fairly well gives an idea, something like this is a bit difficult to fully explain why to a full extent. But, its a big deal and I definitely won't be taking it lightly.

Also thanks for the other kind words from everyone

In other news, Im in indy at the hotel. I have to be ready at 0500 to head to the airport, so incase this is my last post, see you guys later.

Marines don't have a medical field. Navy does that for us.

N8's just giving you grief, cause we all know riding a bike for pt is an ass kicker

Lol

i know people like to rag on the af...yadayada

but the bike test is gone, and the af force shaping is a getting the tubbys into shape or kicking them out.

i see plenty of marine and navy desk jockeys that it looks lie the only thing they curl is doughnuts

you win some, you lose some

It is going to be an experience (good and bad) but I tell you what there's no other feeling like leading Marines. You'll learn a lot from them but once you "got it" (a little time in and knowledge) sheeeeit you can't help but feel all the hard work and sweat was well worth it. Good luck and have fun with it and learn "the game" to make light of some situations (even though mainly the enlisted will feel the pain).

Sir

I have been sensing you are a Marine or are at least related in some way?

Depending on exactly what you mean by what im going in for, as I said on my build thread Im doing the air track, but Im guessing you are meaning "why" Im doing it? Just in case you are, serving one's country I feel is something that gets into everyone's head at one time or another. Beyond that, im the type of person who takes on a challenge. That is the reason ive done track for several years and also why I decided to throw away going to a "party school" etc for one of the top engineering schools in the country that I knew was going to kick my butt every day. So, why not go for the top and be a leader? Beyond that, ive always had the dream of flying, and this route should get me there, at least for the start.

Hopefully that fairly well gives an idea, something like this is a bit difficult to fully explain why to a full extent. But, its a big deal and I definitely won't be taking it lightly.

Also thanks for the other kind words from everyone

In other news, Im in indy at the hotel. I have to be ready at 0500 to head to the airport, so incase this is my last post, see you guys later.

No, not questioning why you're joining SIR, just wondered what field you wanted to go to.

It does what it's told..... Sir

What do you want to fly? Fixed or rotary wing?

Your senses are correct btw, been in almost 6 years