Sonic Electronix

well today i went through the lanes on t/l and only scored a 143.7 on music i have 4 10 inch lvl 4 ran down to .7 ohms on a sundown 3000 i think it should of been better but i dont get it box 5 cube tuned to 32hz 2 powermasters 927 in back 1 optama red top up front what do u think is that a good score for a trunk car with that set up can it get louder with a difrent tunning or what please info on what ever may help. alot of ppl thought i would do better cause it sounded so much louder than alot of other cars there

well idk if thats a good score or not because i havent been around scores to much. but i do know trunks are hard as shit to get loud, and a 143.7 isnt quiet either.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

What frequency?

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

yea i wasnt told mine others got a chance to go play some tones and get told theres i dont know it seemed to b a joke to me my buddy couldnt run in the class he wanted cause his wall was in front of the pillars but a dude with the same car and his box went about 4 inchs from the top of the car and his box was past the pillars and he got to run in the class my boy wanted too

yea i wasnt told mine others got a chance to go play some tones and get told theres i dont know it seemed to b a joke to me my buddy couldnt run in the class he wanted cause his wall was in front of the pillars but a dude with the same car and his box went about 4 inchs from the top of the car and his box was past the pillars and he got to run in the class my boy wanted too

Anyone else confused as hell what hes talking about?

Dude, what frequenct did you play? What song or tone? Not what class you were in. Also, do you know what your rise is? How much port area? We need more info to help you. :good:

Don't worry man, we all have or have had scores we weren't happy about... People predicted 145 after hearing my half wall setup. I was hoping for a 143. Metered it and got a 138.8. 143 is something to be proud of out of a trunk man. Find your peak and play that frequency and it'll be even higher. Good luck

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

12" Kicker SoloX Subwoofer

Rockford Fosgate t20001bd

Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Head Unit

Build Log

Don't worry man, we all have or have had scores we weren't happy about... People predicted 145 after hearing my half wall setup. I was hoping for a 143. Metered it and got a 138.8. 143 is something to be proud of out of a trunk man. Find your peak and play that frequency and it'll be even higher. Good luck

You're different though...your port is on the wrong side for legal dash metering.

You're different though...your port is on the wrong side for legal dash metering.

This is true, my setup was built without even considering numbers. Just trying to make the OP feel a little better, you know?

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

12" Kicker SoloX Subwoofer

Rockford Fosgate t20001bd

Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Head Unit

Build Log

If your happy with how it sounded before you knew what it was hitting, FUCK THE NUMBERS!

That is all :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.