Father charged with fight that killed son

Im all for being the big guy and not backing down to nothing but sometimes you have to just walk away...

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

i saw this earlier on Liveleak.com - i got a good chuckle out of "we want justice" comments from the family. I know they are upset, they lost a family member...but they are pointing the finger in the wrong direction.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

i saw this earlier on Liveleak.com - i got a good chuckle out of "we want justice" comments from the family. I know they are upset, they lost a family member...but they are pointing the finger in the wrong direction.

agree 100% meade, they see it as their family member, but are thickheaded to not realize that their loved ones are at fault.

Father should have backed off its cologne. Probably didnt smell like $200 either...

3d7304fe.jpg

1/0 Power Wire All Around + Big 3 - $140

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BD - MSRP $1800

(4) Memphis M3 10" Subwoofers 1600watts $300ea. = $1200

XS D6500 $245.65

PIONEER AVH-P5200DVD 7" Head Unit = $430

Soundstream SC-6T Component 6.5" FRONT $60

Pioneer TS-A1673R 6.5" REAR $85

A Bangin system! = PRICELESS!

agree 100% meade, they see it as their family member, but are thickheaded to not realize that their loved ones are at fault.

Father should have backed off its cologne. Probably didnt smell like $200 either...

:lol: , good cologne could be bought for alot less shit must of had some gold flakes in it haha

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

+1 man. Freaking stupid crap. The father should be charged with manslaughter. This crap didn't have to happen. He brought his sons own death. I'm pretty damn sure the family won't own up to it either. They're gonna still blame the parking attendants somehow. "Instigators always haters, when the sh-- goes down their pants are brown." JUST SAYIN'. :shrug: I mean for real, if the attendants did steal it, a simple call to the cops can solve the issue quickly. Instead he decided to turn to violence over a trivial thing.

I mean if the guy just beat up his son.. I wouldn't blame em. But in the end.. it was all about material. Now I mean I understand the 200 buck thing.. but seriously. Call the cops. Maybe they did take it...but in the end, because of the ignorant way he acted... he lost more than 200 bucks man. And it's his fault.

2007 Mazda 3s Sport- Custom Short Ram, Vibrant 4-2-1 Header, Trubendz Exhaust, Magnaflow Resonator and XL Muffler, Mazdaspeed Springs, 18" Baccarats with Tigerpaw GTZ 225/40R 18's

Awards:

MECA Phat Car 1st Place

MECA Show n' Tell : 112.5db's on whatever was in my CD changer

MECA SQL Stock 1st Place

MECA Import Mild 2nd Place

Only thing I have to say about this, is I wish the father would have gotten it in the chest. How can you defend either of them when the video proves it 100% what happened. Also, the attendants never had to show them their personal belongings or let him look in the drawers. All of that was uncalled for and now someones dead because of it. Serves them right, I just wish the employee could have gotten better use out of that machete. :werd_msword:

Wait so you guys are saying it's the fathers fault his son got stabbed? You don't know what was said on the video tape for one,also the son didn't have a weapon but dude stabbed him,i don't see how you guys think the way you do. It was wrong for the dad to start the fight,but when they started throwing blows it was two on two. Plus like i said you never know what was said in there,the security could have been threatening him. The guy that stabbed him is the one at fault regardless.

Archived