corey0928 Posted July 13, 2011 Report Posted July 13, 2011 Lol I figured it out at 4 am when I was half asleep. I was like smd! I get it!
Ninja_v1.0 Posted July 13, 2011 Author Report Posted July 13, 2011 I just now figured out what the title says....lol ninja talk When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
Lbox88 Posted July 13, 2011 Report Posted July 13, 2011 http://www.stevemead...h-in-taylor-mi/ Just trying to link everyone up since I can't go. UBL | Build Log
UnderLoK Posted July 14, 2011 Report Posted July 14, 2011 I'm pretty sure Mason and SlappinF150 will be there are well. Is Chris going to be in town (Pimpin)? If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
Ninja_v1.0 Posted July 14, 2011 Author Report Posted July 14, 2011 I'm pretty sure Mason and SlappinF150 will be there are well. Is Chris going to be in town (Pimpin)? I dont know, i will call chris if someone can get ahold of slappinf150 so we know for sure that would be great! When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
mason313 Posted July 14, 2011 Report Posted July 14, 2011 Yea me and slappin will be there were not competeing tho cause neither of us have a good system right now 2 18" fi btls 2 sprinter batts 165ah 1 cresenscdo 3k 1 mechman 270a 1 kinetik 2000 under hood
Ninja_v1.0 Posted July 14, 2011 Author Report Posted July 14, 2011 Yea me and slappin will be there were not competeing tho cause neither of us have a good system right now awsome i will put you both down! When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
Ninja_v1.0 Posted July 14, 2011 Author Report Posted July 14, 2011 i mite be going. Let us know for sure so I can make sure I have room for you! When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
fox_racin4 Posted July 14, 2011 Report Posted July 14, 2011 ill have a fellow canadian following me up but he is systemless ATM 2 days to go! 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.