XS Power

Smallest Secondary Batt for 4400wrms?

i have thought about a secondary 16V system for the system, with two AQ2200Ds strapped @ 2 ohms charging at 18-18.5V, they could produce up to 5k,

you are right though if im running seperate charging systems, might as well the the most out of it :drink40:

Whats the diffrence between the XP1000 batts and the XS D1600?

The difference is the xp1000 is alittle cheaper. Has the same output as the D1600 but has a thinner casing. If there mounted inside the vehicle I would run the XP1000 and save some money

one battery will be under the hood in the secondary tray, i have a D3400 there now and the D1600 is the same size so id probally put a D1600 up front, and a few XP1000 in the cab, would there be any problems with that?

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

i have thought about a secondary 16V system for the system, with two AQ2200Ds strapped @ 2 ohms charging at 18-18.5V, they could produce up to 5k,

you are right though if im running seperate charging systems, might as well the the most out of it :drink40:

The difference is the xp1000 is alittle cheaper. Has the same output as the D1600 but has a thinner casing. If there mounted inside the vehicle I would run the XP1000 and save some money

one battery will be under the hood in the secondary tray, i have a D3400 there now and the D1600 is the same size so id probally put a D1600 up front, and a few XP1000 in the cab, would there be any problems with that?

No there wont be a problem, that sounds like a good idea. The D1600 would be the one for sure under the hood.

No there wont be a problem, that sounds like a good idea. The D1600 would be the one for sure under the hood.

alright thanks, id probally do one D1600 under the hood, and 2-3 XP1000s in the back.

and atleast a 270+ amp alt

:popcorn: gonna be loud

hopefully :) gunna be a while though, got my price on 4 of the batts shipped through corona_jeff. i got the price on the dual alt bracket, and i needa decide on what alt i wanna run.

if i sold the burb i could deck this truck the fuck out :peepwall:

i would not recommended using a 16 volt battery as your starting battery do the d3400 under the hood then the xp1000 as the secondary battery's

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc
xs power xs flex 4 awg

sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc

sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc

t spec rca

check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

i would not recommended using a 16 volt battery as your starting battery do the d3400 under the hood then the xp1000 as the secondary battery's

he isn't the 16 volt up front is totally seperate from stock electrical

There's two battery trays under my hood, the 16v setup will only run the sub amps