XS Power

Smallest Secondary Batt for 4400wrms?

i dont see operating voltages on the AQ site...

are u even sure they are 18v stable?... :pardon:

id stick with a 12v system :shrug: .

It's says 2500x1 @ 1ohm 16v, I need to find the highest input voltage they can handle

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

aq2200d

It says 1ohm at 16V, but its always a good idea to check with the company and see if their amps can handle a true 16V system. If it can handle a 16V system, then it would be crazy not to run it. HUGE difference in power from 12V to 16V.

Yea if I do do it I will be giving AQ a call to find out the highest input voltage that the AQ2200D and the 3500.1D can handle

aq2200d

It says 1ohm at 16V, but its always a good idea to check with the company and see if their amps can handle a true 16V system. If it can handle a 16V system, then it would be crazy not to run it. HUGE difference in power from 12V to 16V.

Yea if I do do it I will be giving AQ a call to find out the highest input voltage that the AQ2200D and the 3500.1D can handle

I just tried to call myself, but didn't get anyone or a voice mail option.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

That's crazy. They have 1ohm @ 16V on their site.

Well with this being said stay with both alts going to 12V or go with some amps that can take a 16V system and be 3X louder.

yea that worries me, but then why would the put 16v ratings on the site??

maybe i could just do a 14v system

well just from a friends install who had a pair of the 3500.1s it would not take a true 16v system. amps went up in smoke. AQ told him no more then 15.3v

was that the newer models or older models? doesnt make since because they have 16v ratings on their site

Well with this being said stay with both alts going to 12V or go with some amps that can take a 16V system and be 3X louder.

Not sure why they would have that on there. Would be a good thing to ask them. It may just be a mix up on their site though. That can happen pretty easy. May check the owners manual that comes with it and see what it has for max voltage.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

well just from a friends install who had a pair of the 3500.1s it would not take a true 16v system. amps went up in smoke. AQ told him no more then 15.3v

was that the newer models or older models? doesnt make since because they have 16v ratings on their site

Don't 14v systems charge at around 16v? Maybe that's what's being referred to?

EDIT: But that still wouldn't explain the 15.3v max. Hrm...

Edited by BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Not sure why they would have that on there. Would be a good thing to ask them. It may just be a mix up on their site though. That can happen pretty easy. May check the owners manual that comes with it and see what it has for max voltage.

yea true, but i just looked again on the site.

the AQ2200Ds only have up to a 16 v ratings so i guess a 14v setup is the highest for those, but the AQ3500D.1s have a 18v ratings,