How about making big companies put a percentage of they're profit from every quarter into a fund to use as a stimulus package or pay back our debts to other countries? just a thought?

Well, since this whole thing is on welfare for employees, I would take what you have to say, but put that money in a sort of 'rainy day' thing, to have employees stay, if worst comes to worst. Your idea would be good, but I'm not too sure how many big companies would do that. If it was a bill, though, I'd vote for it, that's a good idea.

nothing wrong with that unless you believe that ppl deserve tax breaks on corporate jets. come on now thats just ridiculous i even saw and ex house republican(can't remember his name) say that he paid less taxes than he gardener that in no shape from or fashion is right i think if anything it should just be even

Would you support a flat tax with no loopholes?

absolutely that would be completely fair. just at a rate that can still pay the bills and not stupid ones to companies to get them to do what we want and no bail outs either if they need a bail out they arn't doin good business and don't need to be in business

I've heard a figure around 13 percent would be enough to drastically improve the deficit situation. And I don't know about you, but that is a hell of a lot lower rate than I pay now.

sounds fair i don't have a tax rate right now i don't work lol but i wanna say it 15% or maybe a lil more depends on overtime and such

How about making big companies put a percentage of they're profit from every quarter into a fund to use as a stimulus package or pay back our debts to other countries? just a thought?

how about no.....

thats only a great plan if you wanna see the rest of our economy move overseas. why should a profitable company have to give away a percentage of their income? that is just liberal double speak for a new tax.

heres a bright idea, fix that spending problem these brain dead democrats and liberals have, or really, all party politicians. we dont have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I hear you on not being able to find jobs, I looked for my first 2 years of college trying to find a job. I swept floors for the local auto-shops in exchange for some hands on teaching and $20 under the table a week. I busted my ass for people trying to land a real job and nothing ever happened. I would live holiday to holiday with the money I got as gifts and the random cash I received for helping someone out or fixing something for the elderly lady across the street.

Ppl saying this economoy sucks well it does but there are plenty of jobs your just not willing to do get your hands dirty....i totally agree with you.

nothing wrong with that unless you believe that ppl deserve tax breaks on corporate jets. come on now thats just ridiculous i even saw and ex house republican(can't remember his name) say that he paid less taxes than he gardener that in no shape from or fashion is right i think if anything it should just be even

I would. If I had to pay the same percentage as the rich folks I might accidentally be able to start saving money! :werd_msword:

It is a popular thought among conservatives. A flat tax for EVERYONE is only fair. But whenever it is brought up to people who think the rich don't pay enough, they don't like it. They don't just want the tax rate to be fair. They want the rich to pay it ALL and them to pay nothing. How is that fair? It's just another form of entitlement.

as long as it is a precentage the rich will always pay more bc they make more but thats only fair

how exactly is it fair for a wealthy person to pay more? i guarantee you 90% of the time that rich guy puts in 100+ hours of time every week into their company........

Owner of BigAss Ports

Yeah, but then what you are doing is punishing success. What would be the business motivation for that? What would keep them from closing their doors and moving to another country that doesn't do that?

You have to keep in mind that the rich are the ones who hire people. You can't swipe their profits and still expect them to make payroll.

how about no.....

thats only a great plan if you wanna see the rest of our economy move overseas. why should a profitable company have to give away a percentage of their income? that is just liberal double speak for a new tax.

heres a bright idea, fix that spending problem these brain dead democrats and liberals have, or really, all party politicians. we dont have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem.

x2 i think that they should take the company money(or just money in general) out of elections bc that just makes politicans be scandelous to get breaks for who gave them money. they should just find some other way to get there word out to ppl. its supposed to be about the ppl not the companies that line your pockets

Yeah, but then what you are doing is punishing success. What would be the business motivation for that?

exactly!!!!!!!!! fines are taxes for doing bad, taxes are fines for doing good. personally, i would rather set my money on fire than give it to the government.

Owner of BigAss Ports

I would. If I had to pay the same percentage as the rich folks I might accidentally be able to start saving money! :werd_msword:

It is a popular thought among conservatives. A flat tax for EVERYONE is only fair. But whenever it is brought up to people who think the rich don't pay enough, they don't like it. They don't just want the tax rate to be fair. They want the rich to pay it ALL and them to pay nothing. How is that fair? It's just another form of entitlement.

as long as it is a precentage the rich will always pay more bc they make more but thats only fair

how exactly is it fair for a wealthy person to pay more? i guarantee you 90% of the time that rich guy puts in 100+ hours of time every week into their company........

u misunderstood me. im sayin on a precentage that if you make 100 dollars a week and pay 13% you pay 13 dollars in taxes but if you make 100,000 a week and pay 13% then you pay 13,000 same rate of taxes just if you make more u pay more

Archived