cut wire too short oops.. battery in backseat ? lol

i did a stupid move.. i cut my 1/0 about a foot too short to reach to my trunk, so my question is should i just get 1/0 couplers and it will all be good? or would it be even better to have my battery in the backseat on the floor, because it gets real cold hear in the winter and it would warm up faster? ( one benefit lol), so what would you do? get couplers and just keep it in trunk or set on the floor in backseat? the only problem i find with backseat is if someone wants to sit their where do they put their feet? lol

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

what I would do is leave it. lol but i also removed my back seat mostly because i put a huge sub box but smally cause i hate people riding with me lol so up to you.

i would throw a towel over it and call it good

Throw a fuse block at the end of the wire then connect more wire. Viola.

i can do with power.. but wut bout the neg from the batt? and i did make it where my seat is popped off now so i dont have a back seat, but i can always just pop it up in the slots now and bada bing.. backseat

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

It doesn't REALLY matter, its personal preference IMO I would rather have it in the trunk, with the hidden wire running all the way to the trunk.

But instead of getting crimpers or something similar for crimping the wire together to extend it, I would just buy a new 8ft piece of 1/0. Cleaner IMO.

But on the floorboard without some other ideas you aren't gonna get as clean of an install, and your gonna have at least 2 wires running to the battery on the floorboard, one to connect in parallel to the batt in front, and the other to go to your amp.. Also, your gonna have a ground wire, which would be easier to find a better ground if you had it in the trunk.

Either way your gonna get the same results...I mean the shorter the 1/0 from your amp to your battery is gonna give you a TAD better results, but that short of distance probably wouldn't noticably phase it.

So it would be hard to get a clean install just setting it on the floor...but its doable.

3d7304fe.jpg

1/0 Power Wire All Around + Big 3 - $140

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BD - MSRP $1800

(4) Memphis M3 10" Subwoofers 1600watts $300ea. = $1200

XS D6500 $245.65

PIONEER AVH-P5200DVD 7" Head Unit = $430

Soundstream SC-6T Component 6.5" FRONT $60

Pioneer TS-A1673R 6.5" REAR $85

A Bangin system! = PRICELESS!

What car is this?

See if you can stuff it under the rear seat. If I ever need to bet a battery bank, that's where mine is going.

The fact that my seat bottom comes up is a huge plus though. Lol

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert