TRIPPI's HUMMER IS DONE!!! (for now) New pix page 16

AMI... That's what Trippi asked for. Some knucklehead told him he needed 20+ runs. It's whatever. Lol. He sent the wire... I'll run it.

Someone also made the comment we only had one run of 1/0 in the metro and if we added two more runs our score would jump 1-2dB. They were wrong. Lol score didn't change one bit. Some people I guess just like to waste money but again it's whatever/ Sometimes Trippi won't listen to a word I say.. Lol.

So, instead of being the owner/installer that lets the customer know that its completely unnecessary, you let him waste his money and your time?

Interesting... I don't like the fuse holder under the hood either...

I like your posts boiler.

Whats with some of the negativity towards Trippi Ric? I see you putting him down at the expense of making yourself look better. I have to call you out on it because it isn't good business.

EDIT: Isolated grounds couldn't hurt either. 7 runs of + and 7 runs of - wouldn't be unreasonable for 8 0,000 watts.

I don't know what his alts are actually putting out, but I'll assume 300 x 4 .... 1200 amps. 1200/ 7 = 171 amps per line, plus what the front batteries can provide. 1/0 OFC is good for 150 amps or so per line. (http://www.powerstre...m/Wire_Size.htm) I'd say 14 runs of positive alone may not be idea, but 7 and 7 is reasonable. However, who am I to say it. I've never been given the chance to build an 80,000 watt system.

There is no negativity towards Trippi.

Some people I guess just like to waste money but again it's whatever. Lol.

You seem to be digging your own grave with these comments. You should probably stop before you lose out on alot of money

Boy thereis some ass kissing folks posting, what do u think because he's doing an install he should keep his mouth shut? Give me a fucking break, and get off of trippis dick..

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Boy thereis some ass kissing folks posting, what do u think because he's doing an install he should keep his mouth shut? Give me a fucking break, and get off of trippis dick..

:clapping:

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

Some people I guess just like to waste money but again it's whatever. Lol.

You seem to be digging your own grave with these comments. You should probably stop before you lose out on alot of money

lmao@ missing out on a lot of money. Honestly do you think this install is going to make or break pulse audio ? pulse was here BEFORE the hummer and i can assure you it will be here AFTER the hummer as well. I guess when you see a lot of money in front of you, ya shut your mouth and bow down to the person with the cash.... figures :unknw:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I guess when you see a lot of money in front of you, ya shut your mouth and bow down to the person with the cash

Is it just my high testosterone level, or was "something" implied here? Lol

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Trippi is a good friend and an all around great dude. I talked to him and he knows there was no disrespect intended. Ryan had a point and though what I posted certainly did not go into financial detail I can understan Ryan and blackedout misunderstanding what I meant by the wording I chose. It certainly wasn't meant that way. Bottom line Trippi knows what I meant and we are good.

Carry on...

you guys fail to realize what trippi wants trippi gets if he says ric i want 20 runs and ric says well you dont really need that do you really think trippi is going to say gosh you're right? no he's going to say i dont care get it done thats what i want. look at the rest of this truck. the only thing that can come to mind is excessive. well that an awesome. if he didnt go over the top on any one aspect it wouldnt be trippi style as far as im concerned.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived