TRIPPI's HUMMER IS DONE!!! (for now) New pix page 16

I would be more than happy to put myself through misery to have a part of this install!! Plus it would be a cool down compaired to my job (115-125 ave.). Stay hydrated bro, and work at a good pace, Trippi rather you be safe than kill yourself from the heat!

Looking forward to more updates!!

screw that!

but it depends on where you are too man... over here in Maryland (people who live here know) its humid as hell... so with the temp at 100 the heat index is 120 or higher here... humidity levels at 75-90% its stupid

My good friend Alma Gates lives in Arizona... its 100 degrees plus there everyday just about lol... when she comes to visit she always says "I forget that it feels like our 120 degrees when its eighty here!!"

hahaha

I would be more than happy to put myself through misery to have a part of this install!! Plus it would be a cool down compaired to my job (115-125 ave.). Stay hydrated bro, and work at a good pace, Trippi rather you be safe than kill yourself from the heat!

screw that!

but it depends on where you are too man... over here in Maryland (people who live here know) its humid as hell... so with the temp at 100 the heat index is 120 or higher here... humidity levels at 75-90% its stupid

My good friend Alma Gates lives in Arizona... its 100 degrees plus there everyday just about lol... when she comes to visit she always says "I forget that it feels like our 120 degrees when its eighty here!!"

hahaha

Alma Gates as in the "grandmother of car audio" Alma Gates :o Thats pretty sweet.

Still wondering how you plan on running all that wire to the back...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

i don't know trippy is in the funeral business....

reaper.png

Damn it...6 pages for 6 pictures. People, STFU and enjoy the build. Woulda coulda shoulda, but it isn't you.

Ric, you're a machine. That shop had to be hot as fuck. I'm interested to see the placement of the batts though. I'm trying visualize where the hell you are putting them lol...3 walls of just batts?? :drinks:

This

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

Archived