Ironlionzion Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 Build looks sick dude, looks like some serious power lol can't wait to see more!
doug118 Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 This has to be one of the biggest and best builds to ever be documented. Top 3 have to be the hoopty, the berelium (sp?) BMW, and this 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
knowledge Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 HOLY that amp rack looks real good damn now thats power REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Zunit128 Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 just Awesome Pioneer deck (deh-2200ub for now) 2 pair alpine (type s sps-600) Stock bose tweets 3 rockford 12's
tonedeaf Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 This has to be one of the biggest and best builds to ever be documented. Top 3 have to be the hoopty, the berelium (sp?) BMW, and this I probably wouldn't go that far. People like you don't know about the ice man, or The king of bass, or db don. Honestly the hoopty doesn't impress me at all....
Ric Thornton Posted August 10, 2011 Author Report Posted August 10, 2011 There will be lights. Relax. Lol
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 I'm assuming there will be lights cause the fuse rack is plexi, lol I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
tonedeaf Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 There will be lights. Relax. Lol There gonna be lights though?
David Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 This has to be one of the biggest and best builds to ever be documented. Top 3 have to be the hoopty, the berelium (sp?) BMW, and this I probably wouldn't go that far. People like you don't know about the ice man, or The king of bass, or db don. Honestly the hoopty doesn't impress me at all.... LOL. The hoopty doesn't impress you at all? Seriously???? Im just blown away by this comment. Kob's truck may be a little louder but its not even close to the hoopty when it comes to looks or craftsmanship or uniqueness...
David Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 The hummer is looking good ric!! Wish I could hear it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.