sayhuh? Posted August 16, 2011 Report Posted August 16, 2011 It grew legs and walked away! I'm guessing it just wasnt in for the pics? Blown
FieroGrande Posted August 16, 2011 Report Posted August 16, 2011 damn i thought this build couldnt get any crazier
Ric Thornton Posted August 16, 2011 Author Report Posted August 16, 2011 the fuseholder will be hidden.
Defiant_Audio Posted August 17, 2011 Report Posted August 17, 2011 Rick your doing a great job man. I know dealing with some forum guys gets exhausting, but i thing your doing great managinge it all and workin hard @ Trippi's Hummer. Just wanted throw a "Good Job" out there for ya man. Defiant Audio 302-335-5808 www.defiantaudiollc.com you tube: search Defiant Audio Smyrna Delaware "Does anyone else turn their system down at street light to see if anyone else has Bass too? I think i may have a problem" Where can I find a "Bass Anonymous?"
Trippi Posted August 17, 2011 Report Posted August 17, 2011 Looks amazing, I love the subtleness of the lighting, gives some erieness to the install! Perfect for someone who owns funeral homes! lol...funeral homes aren't eerie..but maybe that's just because I grew up in one. Rick your doing a great job man. I know dealing with some forum guys gets exhausting, but i thing your doing great managinge it all and workin hard @ Trippi's Hummer. Just wanted throw a "Good Job" out there for ya man. What's up Elliot, I might still want you guys to see if you can put an air bag system on this...if it's not too heavy. And did the price if that electro tint stuff come down yet? Sorry about the thread jack Ric lol ~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~ DC4LYFE
Ram Posted August 17, 2011 Report Posted August 17, 2011 i seriously hope youre joking about going anywhere near the 10 grand tint.
n8ball2013 Posted August 17, 2011 Report Posted August 17, 2011 i seriously hope youre joking about going anywhere near the 10 grand tint. depends on if he talks to his wife first. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Trippi Posted August 17, 2011 Report Posted August 17, 2011 i seriously hope youre joking about going anywhere near the 10 grand tint. That's why I asked if it came down fool. I don't want it for my windows....I have something else I wanted to use it for.....if it came down like 90%. lol ~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~ DC4LYFE
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.