LOL at people who think the moon landings were fake

I just got back from the moon. It's real.

1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Pioneer AVH-P5200BT

Hertz Mille MLK-165 Component System

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-165, 6.5

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-690 (6x9s)

Audison Voce AV K6 Component System

Audison VRX 4.300

Audison VRX 2.250

Sundown 4500D

SMD 15"

XS Power D3400 (under hood) Three XS Power D3100 (trunk)

Monster XLN-201 RCAs

DC Power Engineering 390XP H/O Alternator

the whole fake/real thing is that people believe what they want no matter how much or how little proof there is. You could say that water is wet, but someone who really really believes it isnt, you could dump water on them and they would make a lame excuse and push it to the side still believing that water isnt wet. same thing, i believe it is real, but thats me, others can believe what they want, thats what makes shit interesting.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

ChevyBoy hits the nail on the head

2007 Mazda 3s Sport- Custom Short Ram, Vibrant 4-2-1 Header, Trubendz Exhaust, Magnaflow Resonator and XL Muffler, Mazdaspeed Springs, 18" Baccarats with Tigerpaw GTZ 225/40R 18's

Awards:

MECA Phat Car 1st Place

MECA Show n' Tell : 112.5db's on whatever was in my CD changer

MECA SQL Stock 1st Place

MECA Import Mild 2nd Place

the whole fake/real thing is that people believe what they want no matter how much or how little proof there is. You could say that water is wet, but someone who really really believes it isnt, you could dump water on them and they would make a lame excuse and push it to the side still believing that water isnt wet. same thing, i believe it is real, but thats me, others can believe what they want, thats what makes shit interesting.

well water isnt really wet. you see when you dump a bucket of water onto someone the mass of the water causes a small vacuum around the person which condenses the air and leaves the feeling of "wet" on the persons skin.

of course this doesnt explain why when you put your finger in water it gets wet but that is beside the point.

:lol:

ima dumbass

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

With that sound logic and reasoning... It must be true!

2007 Mazda 3s Sport- Custom Short Ram, Vibrant 4-2-1 Header, Trubendz Exhaust, Magnaflow Resonator and XL Muffler, Mazdaspeed Springs, 18" Baccarats with Tigerpaw GTZ 225/40R 18's

Awards:

MECA Phat Car 1st Place

MECA SQL Stock 1st Place

Why does it really matter? Ignorance is bliss. Are there really aliens at Area 51? Does it matter? Does it affect the daily life of a normal human being either way? NO...so why care? Just make sure you work, make your money, feed your family, and pump the bass.

exactly.

all the "proof" ive heard about has been disproven. i dont understand why people come up with this shit in the first place.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I actually consider myself quite educated, and a bit of a history buff. I call the faked card. I am not saying we didn't have someone in space, but I am saying there would only have to be a handful of people on board to fake it.

Why would we fake it? If you know your history, you would be aware we had MANY political reasons, as well as national security reasons to fake the landing.

And as these people lay on their death bed and speak out, you are going to see more of this come out.

It has already started to happen...

I'm not saying we didnt go to the moon, but it wasn't then for sure.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Just because we put stuff on the moon does not mean we have been there just lunched them from a space shuttle lol.

I have worked at the nasa headquarters in D.C. and there are alot of photos, and other stuff there that will prove we been there. Im with everyone else I really don't care it don't effect me in any way so I dont care.

I did some work at d.o.d. and n.s.a. also I didn't see much since clearance but what I did see proved 95% of Shit u see on t.v. is real lol

And for people who are naive enough to think the government wouldn't fool us... :drink40: you're nuts :peepwall:

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Oh play it cool play it cool.. here come..here come the space cops here come the space cops.....help me space cops....space cops help..

Space court...for the people in space... Judge Sun presiding, Bam, guilty.. of being in space.

Space! Trial! Putting the system on trial! In space Space system, on trial GUILTY! OF being in space! GO TO SPACE JAIL!

Just because we put stuff on the moon does not mean we have been there just lunched them from a space shuttle lol.

I have worked at the nasa headquarters in D.C. and there are alot of photos, and other stuff there that will prove we been there. Im with everyone else I really don't care it don't effect me in any way so I dont care.

I did some work at d.o.d. and n.s.a. also I didn't see much since clearance but what I did see proved 95% of Shit u see on t.v. is real lol

This. I've been around the shit enough to know that the moon landings weren't faked...and no the govt didn't brainwash me to believe that. :rofl:

I've seen shit fly that an ordinary person would look at and say CAN'T fly.

And for people who are naive enough to think the government wouldn't fool us... :drink40: you're nuts :peepwall:

While I agree with this... they have more important things to fake other than a moon landing... really they do. :shrug:

Awards:

MECA Phat Car 1st Place

MECA SQL Stock 1st Place

Archived