LOL at people who think the moon landings were fake

People actually don't believe it was real?

people actually believe it was real?

if China has failed to land on the moon, and has had many failed attempts, are you suggesting that 40 years ago America had better technology that China has now?

The US had 180 BILLION dollars to get the job done. they dont even have 1/10 of that now.

as for technology, we did most everything by hand...you know, all the people staying up day and night in that big ass room. we built airplanes before computers, the atomic bomb without computers. rocket technology hasnt advanced so much.

by the way, china is using russia's shitty designs for a rocket. no wonder they havent been yet.

and please give me examples of china failing many times?

Russia agrees we went to the moon. its not that hard to tell where a radio transmission is coming from. They had access to our communications, too.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

And if anyone took offense to my post, I apologize. I didn't mean to come across as a dick or anything, I just tend to be really blunt. People tend to disbelieve things that they do not understand. And I don't mean this in a disrespectful way, but in a truthful way. Without the understanding there... no one is going to get how and why things happen...

I'm just fostering a discussion, I rather enjoy a well fueled debate. I don't mean to step on anyone's toes.

Not to change the subject, but do you believe 9/11 happened the way it was told? Lets go further than that, and ask if you believe the buildings actually fell due to the planes hitting them?

I seen a program where a Structural Engineer said that the heat need to for the building to fall was not produced by the plane crashing in to it

6F12AARZFX.jpg

And if anyone took offense to my post, I apologize. I didn't mean to come across as a dick or anything, I just tend to be really blunt. People tend to disbelieve things that they do not understand. And I don't mean this in a disrespectful way, but in a truthful way. Without the understanding there... no one is going to get how and why things happen...

I'm just fostering a discussion, I rather enjoy a well fueled debate. I don't mean to step on anyone's toes.

Not to change the subject, but do you believe 9/11 happened the way it was told? Lets go further than that, and ask if you believe the buildings actually fell due to the planes hitting them?

I have also watched this, and they use plane simulators and etc to back up the statement

I seen a program where a Structural Engineer said that the heat need to for the building to fall was not produced by the plane crashing in to it

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

I love conspiracies. But this one was new to me.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

if China has failed to land on the moon, and has had many failed attempts, are you suggesting that 40 years ago America had better technology that China has now?

Yes. Because China has, and always will be behind the States in aerospace technology. They made "rockets" first, but we stole the German Scientists who made the V2 rockets, we perfected it and that's how we got where we were. Hell it took them, what? 60 years to finally get a man in space? and the US and Russian did it back in the 60's? I think this pretty much proves their incompetence in their space program.

2007 Mazda 3s Sport- Custom Short Ram, Vibrant 4-2-1 Header, Trubendz Exhaust, Magnaflow Resonator and XL Muffler, Mazdaspeed Springs, 18" Baccarats with Tigerpaw GTZ 225/40R 18's

Awards:

MECA Phat Car 1st Place

MECA Show n' Tell : 112.5db's on whatever was in my CD changer

MECA SQL Stock 1st Place

MECA Import Mild 2nd Place

Archived