Second Skin Audio

im looking for a single 15" sub and my amp is a jh600 wich is rated at 600wrms at 2ohm so id like a 2 ohm speaker and price is around 150 anything you would recomend? i have been looking at the sdc2.5 15 thats about the right wattage but i also like the ssa dcon 15 and the fi x15 but they cant handle as much

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

Obsidian 15

Bstock SA15

SSA DCON15

DD1515

FI X15

DC Lv3 15

AA Chaos 15

Just to name a few. Look at them all, see if you can find some that you like, pricing should be around $150, maybe a bit more.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Obsidian 15

Bstock SA15

SSA DCON15

DD1515

FI X15

DC Lv3 15

AA Chaos 15

Just to name a few. Look at them all, see if you can find some that you like, pricing should be around $150, maybe a bit more.

im kinda looking for a place that has a website that i can order from because i just went and bought a prepaid visa card and i can just type the information in on the website

edit: im liking the obsidian 15 =) that od the sdc2.5 15 hard to pick

Edited by Hertz_dont_it

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

a lot of the time, you cant use prepaid visa on a lot of sites.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

iv used it quite a few times already

youll be super happy with an obsidian! i just installed mine yesterday and i really love them! they are a great price for the sub you get! id call this one a no brainer for the price :)

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

obsidian = very underrated also (room to expand if needed)

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

I've never had a problem, and I've dropped well over $1000 using them. You just have to register the card first.

@OP you shouldn't have a problem using that visa to buy any of those sub's.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

ordered the obsidian im about to poop my pants i so ecited hehe :yahoo:

i need some cheap components anyone heard anything about these?http://www.audiosavings.com/products/Website/CADENCE-CWM6KIT-6.5%E2%80%9D-200-WATT-COMPONENT-SPEAKER-KIT/CWM6KIT.aspx?item_cd=CWM6KIT&cat_cd=Website

dont have to be amazing just need to work

Edited by Hertz_dont_it