I feel like I don't have any friends at all anymore. All of the kids I used to hangout with on the reg are all fucking addicted to drugs now. They all snort prescription pills, cocaine, and molly. I promised myself at a very young age that I would never get into "hard" drugs.

Tonight a group of my "friends" were talking shit about me behind my back because I don't do drugs. Apparently they were saying "dude, don't invite Pat to come out with us tonight, he doesn't even blow molly, whats the point of even hanging out with him".

Since when is it cool to snort powder up your nose? I really miss the way things used to be...

1999 Monte Carlo

Sony CDX-GT34w

2 Alpine Type R 12"s in 4 cubes tuned to 35hz

American Bass VFL 80.1 amp @ 1 ohm (probably doing between 1000 and 1300rms)

Stock alt, Stock batt, Big 3 Upgrade

Boston s55- 5 1/4s (doors)

Boston s95- 6x9s (rear deck)

F**k them bro you don't need friends like that....Who needs friends that are popping pills and snorting coke all they going to do is bring you down with them...

Fuck them bitches man, no need for doped up friends who try to pressure you into hard drugs.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

yep..it fucked..i went out yesterday just drinking. but on train home today 2 girls (no way over 15 probably 12) by themselves swearing and talking about their friends who pregnant and don't know who dad is being kicked outta school, 2 friends that make vids for cash on the net and how slutty they were and how often they find men for drugs ect.

on side note also saw 4 guys 2 of them where FUCKED. one was coffing up blood till pass out other had hickups with huge cheast pain and spitting ALOT blood.

dunno whats wrong with the world right now. but fuck that shit lol

get new friends tho bro. sorry if sorta thread jack.

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

thats why i stay away from people. you cant trust em and they'll shoot you in the back with a Barret 50. and they wanna be like that. there aint no use messing around with em

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

I feel like my only REAL friend anymore is my work partner that I do installations with. I just miss having DOZENS of friends, but all they wanna do is "get fucked up and listen to skrillex DUDE"

1999 Monte Carlo

Sony CDX-GT34w

2 Alpine Type R 12"s in 4 cubes tuned to 35hz

American Bass VFL 80.1 amp @ 1 ohm (probably doing between 1000 and 1300rms)

Stock alt, Stock batt, Big 3 Upgrade

Boston s55- 5 1/4s (doors)

Boston s95- 6x9s (rear deck)

well i cant blame em for wanting to go listen to skrillex that dude is awesome. but having one good friend is better than having dozens of shitty friends

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Sounds like they got sweeped into the dubstep scene. Fuck em man, I'd rather a couple true friends over a dozen fake friends any day.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Archived