Mechman Alternators

any way to increase my voltage?

yep , all fords in that era and newer are controlled by the computer , i am in the same boat

a friend of mine had this issue with his explorer. he eventually got his ecm flashed by someone he met on an offroading forum, ill ask him next time i see hiim about it

1969 Chevy Chevelle

20/22" staggered Bonspeed Huntingtons wrapped in Nitto INVO's

Mechman 250amp cs144 alt w/AVBM

Kinetik 1800 main battery/Kinetik 2400 in the trunk

Pioneer AVH-3200dvd Headunit

(2) sets of Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine components up front

(2) DD 3512's d4 coils

Sundown sax100.4 component amp

Sundown saz-3000d subwoofer amp

5ft^3 box tuned to 34hz

MY BUILD

yep , all fords in that era and newer are controlled by the computer , i am in the same boat

a friend of mine had this issue with his explorer. he eventually got his ecm flashed by someone he met on an offroading forum, ill ask him next time i see hiim about it

please doo!!! u would live to see my voltage increase to get the full power of my car

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

I don't see why you guys couldnt just get a tune, and be all better... I know there are dozens of companies out there that offer tunes for the mustangs, and fords in general... Seems I'd ask them what they can do... I know when I got my tune, i had them up the Idle RPM's from stock... Changed air/fuel ratio, where it shifts, stronger shifts, compensated for rims and tires with the speed, and a few other things...

whats the price range on that?

CAR

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

why does my voltage only go up to 14.3 when i start my truck and sit at 13.6 when it warm the engine?

The alternator charges differently when it is first started and cold. Once the coil warms up, its charges at a lesser voltage. This is normal.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

I don't see why you guys couldnt just get a tune, and be all better... I know there are dozens of companies out there that offer tunes for the mustangs, and fords in general... Seems I'd ask them what they can do... I know when I got my tune, i had them up the Idle RPM's from stock... Changed air/fuel ratio, where it shifts, stronger shifts, compensated for rims and tires with the speed, and a few other things...

We do not provide tuning solutions due to the cost in producing the tuner and the development required. We are working on a lower-cost solution to address the voltage control issues with this type of PCM regulation but will be doing so in a plug-in fashion.

why does my voltage only go up to 14.3 when i start my truck and sit at 13.6 when it warm the engine?

You will want to start your own thread for this technical information and include your vehicle information in that thread.

We do not provide tuning solutions due to the cost in producing the tuner and the development required. We are working on a lower-cost solution to address the voltage control issues with this type of PCM regulation but will be doing so in a plug-in fashion.

so do you think this will be possible? i really want to see above 12.8 when i got full tilt on my system, because i wouldnt know where to go for a tune for a good company that i can trust and around how much does doing somthing like this cost?

CAR

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s