Man builds his own million dollar Bugatti supercar by hand

There are many american cars that would downright embarrass a bugotti.... in a 1/r mile, a bugotti barley pulls in the high 10s I believe, there are millions or drag cars (street legal) that can pull 9s and 8s,..... o yea I almost forgot the only place that's big enoughs to even drive you car to its potential, even tho the buggoti was so slow around the top gear track they refused to let them test it.....

above all u can only take that car to its potential the Utah salt flats which o wait are still tooooooo small for the crappy buggotti a rug called the yellowbird was the fist real race for buggotti and holy shit it won vs a 400 hp rug that kept up through all the gears

If you really wanna go fast and spend+ 1000000 then go get a rug!

700+hp at the wheels and 3000lbs that's tops! O wait and u still can't drive it anywhere cuz the SPEED LIMIT IS 65 70 if your lucky

Rant over

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

There are many american cars that would downright embarrass a bugotti.... in a 1/r mile, a bugotti barley pulls in the high 10s I believe, there are millions or drag cars (street legal) that can pull 9s and 8s,..... o yea I almost forgot the only place that's big enoughs to even drive you car to its potential, even tho the buggoti was so slow around the top gear track they refused to let them test it.....

above all u can only take that car to its potential the Utah salt flats which o wait are still tooooooo small for the crappy buggotti a rug called the yellowbird was the fist real race for buggotti and holy shit it won vs a 400 hp rug that kept up through all the gears

700+hp at the wheels and 3000lbs that's tops! O wait and u still can't drive it anywhere cuz the SPEED LIMIT IS 65 70 if your lucky

Rant over

The Bugatti Veyron SS holds the record around the Top Gear track.

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

12" Kicker SoloX Subwoofer

Rockford Fosgate t20001bd

Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Head Unit

Build Log

Rant over

who really cares about going in a straight line... honestly...

*oooo your car can go 145 in 8.9 seconds, can you turn it at the same speed....

sorry, but drag cars that are running 8-9s cant handle like im sure the veyron can...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Rant over

Hmm. Last I checked, there isn't a production drag car.

I'm guessing you've never heard of the Autobahn? Where there are speed unlimited sections? Ya know, there are places outside of the US. Some of which have speed limits higher than ours.

Think you're referring to Ruf.

Edited by BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Like I stated before! $150k, gets you a Dodge Viper, race suspension (not drag), twin turbo 8.3L v-10 1300+ hp, 8 sec drag times, but then you can drive it home!

Also for a little over 100k, buy an ACR EDITION Viper SRT, and road race it, I will put money that says same driver different cars, the Viper prevails! It holds a top ten record in history at Nurburgring. If you go and look at the times a Viper is 8th all time and I believe only 2 or 3 production cars are ahead of it, including a ZR1, but with non-stock safety mods (weight reduction), whereas I know the Viper was 100% stock down to the tires, weighs more and 50 less hp. Plus its a NA engine, no power adders as a Zr1 has a supercharger!

So for overall drivability, track performance (road/drag), I will gladly buy 15-20 Vipers before I waste 2.2million on a Bugatti Veyron, that has no track record!!!!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

above all u can only take that car to its potential the Utah salt flats which o wait are still tooooooo small for the crappy buggotti a ruf called the yellowbird was the fist real race for buggotti and holy shit it won vs a 400 hp rug that kept up through all the gears

Rant over

Wrong the FXX things is much much faster iirc

And yes I did mean rug its a modified posher that's very very very. Nice and and very fast

Yes I don't care for goon straight line fast but their are production cars that handle better than the buggotti too

And yes some places do have the autobahn where you can drive really fast but are u studied? You can't just punch the accelerator and Go 200 + firstof all do you even begins to resize how fast that is and how long of a straight you would need to go above 200, let alone NONE of the cars have ever been topped out on a street or the autobahn one was topped out in Saudi, the other on the biggest airport in the uk

So ur points are studied is fuck

O can personally which would u rather a car that scares the crap outta you cuz its so quick. ( and most likely can pull a wheelie) most 8 sec cars can or a 8000 lbs car that's fast, and you can't ever get it going that fast

In my opionon id rather be able to stand my car on end cuz its so quick rather than go fast

you ever been in a car that did a wheelie? Its very thrilling and exciting

ever been going over 175, yea its fast but its just going fast there ia just much less thrill.... oooo and u were talking about handling well the ultiment handling is judged by nuninberg or a cone course, until the late model ZR1 the yellowbird Porsche was the fastest around that track for over 10 years! Once again a car with 400 bop compared to the 65pbhp ZR1.

Cone course size ken bocks ski is about as good as it gets handling, it would smoke even the veyron SS around ANY cone course

Im an american mustle person I gotta detomaso pantera :) and id put money on that old pile of junk around a cone course

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

ONe more thing i know there are a tone if typos this god damn phone sucks

It says size instead of size^ ^^ up there

On another note I completely agree with audio concepts he speaks the truth

the dodge is the best bang for you buck hands down, and I thought the ZR was still at the top of the list second being the yellowbird, and I thought the ZR1 was stock except for tires cuz they come supercharged

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

above all u can only take that car to its potential the Utah salt flats which o wait are still tooooooo small for the crappy buggotti a ruf called the yellowbird was the fist real race for buggotti and holy shit it won vs a 400 hp rug that kept up through all the gears

Rant over

Wrong the FXX things is much much faster iirc

It didn't go on the board because it can't go over speed bumps, and isn't a street car.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert