I dont, I only know that he is booked in the Pierce County Jail. We have this thing here called "Pierce County Linx Search Online", where you can look up anything that is public info.

I looked @ the inmate roster and I couldn't find anyone with the name "Darshaun".

Possibly bonded out already?

Edited by Grey_Fox

Sorry to hear this man. I hope he gets what he deserves and that you can maybe pull something positive out of this experience. Have a speedy recovery!

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

nice pics bro!

but im sorry for your leg and your bike

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Damn man if that was me I'd take everything he possibly has away from him. As much as the judicial system allows. teach his stupid ass a lesson. glad your going to be ok and see your family again!

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

<_<

no need to quote that again

One of my friends recently got hit on his bike too, luckily the car only brushed against him and only left a few bruises.

Hope you get better, like mentioned before try to see if u can get some money out of him.

exactly what i thought when it was quoted.

hope you heal up quick.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

damn bro, glad you made it out with just what happened, a good friend of mine died 3 years ago in a similar accident

1969 Chevy Chevelle

20/22" staggered Bonspeed Huntingtons wrapped in Nitto INVO's

Mechman 250amp cs144 alt w/AVBM

Kinetik 1800 main battery/Kinetik 2400 in the trunk

Pioneer AVH-3200dvd Headunit

(2) sets of Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine components up front

(2) DD 3512's d4 coils

Sundown sax100.4 component amp

Sundown saz-3000d subwoofer amp

5ft^3 box tuned to 34hz

MY BUILD

Thanks everyone....I think if my situation convinces one person not to do this crap then it is worth telling. I mean damn, people need to die from old age and stuff associated with that, not something so easily preventable. I have laid my bike down a few times over the years and just kept on, but I gotta be honest this is giving me second thoughts. I really dont wanna sound like a pussy or anything, but I could be dead right now and my daughter could end up in state custody all because I like to ride. I hate to admit that other people's stupidity can affect my life, but obviously thay can. This shit really has me thinking.....or maybe it's just the drugs LOL.

But seriously, dont drink and drive it's stupid and preventable!

Its like people cant ride bikes anymore... WAY TOO MANY IDIOTS ON THE ROAD... I promised my self never to get on one... take me as a pussy i dont care.. i refuse to get on one...

Some kid at school lost half of his body (paralyzed) on his SEOCND DAY OFF GETTING HIS LICENSE...

You wont be called a pussy for not riding IMO... Its not smart to ride anymore.... To many idiots and texters and drinkers...

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE