2009 Honda Fit 30+MPG & Bass, Sundown, Skar, Pioneer, XS Power!

Yeah not even remotely fast, but the gas mileage is amazing. While most people cry at the pump I laugh as I never spend more than $35 to fill up the car.

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

My box is 4.94cuft before any displacement internal and thats without going into the spare tire well which could net another 1.5cuft probably. Not sure on size difference between the generations.

Thanks man. I'm highly highly interested in the fist gen and wanted to see what kind of subs i would be able to fit. I love these little cars there so spacious and so economical. Any way you can post wore pics if the box fitment? Also how much space is there under the back seats? I know they fold down but if you keep the seats up you think a few things could be installed under there?

Goto Fitfreak.net theres lots of photos and more of all kinds of fits, I don't know first gens, GD's at all just the 2nd Gen GEs like mine.

I had sold my Alpine 9887 and replaced it with a DEH-80PRS just forgot to update and take a photo, so I went into the garage and just did, here it is.

80prs.jpg

Your fit looks beautiful. Can I bother you to post a pic of the rear of your car? I haven't seen one yet.

Also, what make and model are the window deflectors? I've never seen a window deflector before today that

I thought actually added to the beauty of a vehicle, but they do! Also, is 175 amp the largest that

Singer will produce for the Fit? Thanks.

Which part of the rear did you want to see, just the back or the inside of my hatch? Here is a link to the same vent visors I have, http://www.ebay.com/...aacd76d&vxp=mtr

Singer told me 175 was the max.

Just an exterior rear type shot of the car if you already have one in your album or something.

You did the car so right, I want to see if you did anything I wouldn't have done to the rear LOL.

If you can't post pics of the rear, did you debadge it, or add anything to the outside, rear of the car?

Also, is yours a sport model? Thanks again.

Archived