2009 Honda Fit 30+MPG & Bass, Sundown, Skar, Pioneer, XS Power!

Hey man, looking clean and sounding really good! Question about your big 3 though... Did you have to run from the battery, to the fuse box, then to the alternator? Or does the Fit have a different route than a Civic. My 02 Civic has the power wire being ran to the fuse box, so it can pass through the ELD (electronic load detector), then the alternator. And the ELD manages current based on the ECU and alternator output, and I've heard people on the Civic forums saying that there was no substantial gain from running it through the ELD. So I was just wondering if you had the same issue with that, or didn't bother with it at all.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I did not bypass the ELD, I found an easy way to trick it simply put the fan on 2 and the car sits at 14.4V constant. I left all the factory wire intact on the positive side, just replaced all the grounds with 0awg.

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

Haha, that's awesome! Thanks for the tip! I already upgraded the grounds to 0ga, just waiting for someone elses input on the whole ELD thing. I appreciate it :good:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot to add this a while ago, was 2 days after making the aero port box.

144.jpg

Not bad for 750watts per 12 :)

Next project is an amp rack as I am tired of the amps on the back of the back seats. Already have it started, should have it done in the next week as I get time to work on it.

crazy clean... how does the car handle that weight???

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Handles the weight fine, no real notice in driving it.

• 1 month later...

Forgot to add this a while ago, was 2 days after making the aero port box.

144.jpg

Not bad for 750watts per 12 :)

Next project is an amp rack as I am tired of the amps on the back of the back seats. Already have it started, should have it done in the next week as I get time to work on it.

Very nice install.

What freq was this? Was that 750 clamped or just going off rated power of amp? Which SD's are those? Not super familiar with the line.

• 3 weeks later...
Forgot to add this a while ago, was 2 days after making the aero port box.144.jpgNot bad for 750watts per 12 :)Next project is an amp rack as I am tired of the amps on the back of the back seats. Already have it started, should have it done in the next week as I get time to work on it.
Very nice install.What freq was this? Was that 750 clamped or just going off rated power of amp? Which SD's are those? Not super familiar with the line.

46Hz, that is just off rated power could be even less with impedance rise of course and these are the Sundown SA12 DvC 4ohm subs.

And I just got off the phone with SecondSkin ordered up some Damplifier to quiet this car down as one of it's known issues is lack of sound deadening from the factory. I will be posting photo's of the install process as well as I hope to do a couple short videos where road noise is demonstrated without and with the Damplifier.

Archived