Jump to content

WTF I was Banned from Chat!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I love this forum, and spend a lot of time on here, but seriously, I get banned from the god damn chat, are you fucking serious, and it was for no good reason. I was trying to ask a few questions and chat about a few things and boom they fucking kicked me and banned me, I think that's fucking ridiculous, I got several people on here who know I dont pull dumb shit, and a few admins who I have helped where I could have fucked them over, just pisses me off, I didnt do shit and this is what I get, fucking dumb..... =@

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

Posted

man fuck that chat lol. its nothing but a cockfest in there anyway they expect you to just go in there and chat about things other than car audio with a bunch of dudes. just say fuck it. y so serious?

Posted

I love this forum, and spend a lot of time on here, but seriously, I get banned from the god damn chat, are you fucking serious, and it was for no good reason. I was trying to ask a few questions and chat about a few things and boom they fucking kicked me and banned me, I think that's fucking ridiculous, I got several people on here who know I dont pull dumb shit, and a few admins who I have helped where I could have fucked them over, just pisses me off, I didnt do shit and this is what I get, fucking dumb..... =@

well, if they were tech questions it IS against the rules...that you HAVE to agree to in order to get into the chatroom in the first place

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Guest grim83
Posted

man fuck that chat lol. its nothing but a cockfest in there anyway they expect you to just go in there and chat about things other than car audio with a bunch of dudes. just say fuck it. y so serious?

from all in chat i would just like to say we <3 you to bitchy guy

Posted

You're gonna get bant altogether too... LMAO

I highly doubt that, I have all the right in the world to express myself about this, there are some cool guys in there I chat with though, almost every night when I get a chance, I didnt do shit, I was trying to chat about stuff, and they wanted me to shut up even though they were going on with there shit, so they banned me, this happened about a week ago

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

Posted

You're gonna get bant altogether too... LMAO

^^^

There was a thread a few days back saying if you talk about CA in chat they would kick you. There are a couple different places that say this too.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 481 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...