WTF I was Banned from Chat!!!

unledrpq.png

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

LOL, even dumbass shit can result in banning.. and if you are openly admitting to asking dumb shit, you might as well ask for forgiveness and see if they let you back in lol....

i do think you went about this the wrong way now though.. lol

I want to know what this chat is for then, no tech talk, then whats left, basically all the dumbshit we have in our lives that no one really cares about, that would really make anything we post in there a reason to get banned, like "hey, how is the weather over in texas" "thats fucking gay, no one cares about the god damn weather, BANN!"

Pioneer 4300DVD
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer

XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)

^^^ what about naked green women ehh? Maybe? Hmmm could be?

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

you can buy your way back in certain mods are known to take bribes in the form of pics of hot nekid white women

This.

But in all seriousness, you do have a habit of talking tech in chat, and being annoying, so I can see why they'd ban you...they have every right. Until we see proof, shut up & move on. Just because you got banned from chat doesn't mean it's the end of the world, life will go on. :shrug:

Just saw your post. Yeah, that was tech talk. Probably jumped the gun a bit, but oh well, you don't need chat to survive.

POTATO!

you can buy your way back in certain mods are known to take bribes in the form of pics of hot nekid white women

This.

But in all seriousness, you do have a habit of talking tech in chat, and being annoying, so I can see why they'd ban you...they have every right. Until we see proof, shut up & move on. Just because you got banned from chat doesn't mean it's the end of the world, life will go on. :shrug:

Just saw your post. Yeah, that was tech talk. Probably jumped the gun a bit, but oh well, you don't need chat to survive.

and thats why your in it 24/7 I guess right? just about, no I dont need it to live, but I know for a fact that no one is going to just go, oh yea derek is being good after a year lets re add him, it doesnt work like that man, and tech chat does get thrown in there all the time, including yourself, everyone does do it, they just wait for admins that dont give a shit, it goes on all the damn time, I have spent many nights in there waiting for the server reset chatting with you guys, you act like im some douche bag, and if thats how you see me then so be it, thats how it is

Pioneer 4300DVD
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer

XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)

Dude, you were acting like a 12 year old little fucking girl... rambling on about abso-fucking-lutely NOTHING, OVER AND OVER... You were asked several times to stop, you didn't, then you got the fucking hammer!!! keep it up here, and you'll get bant from the site... Suck it the fuck up if you don't even wanna be in chat...

ill just suck it up then, and I know it was you that banned me now, im done with this I guess, I got plenty of people who know im a good guy, I was buzzed that morning, woke up drunk, i guess im done drinking now too

Pioneer 4300DVD
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer

XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)

This.

and thats why your in it 24/7 I guess right? just about, no I dont need it to live, but I know for a fact that no one is going to just go, oh yea derek is being good after a year lets re add him, it doesnt work like that man, and tech chat does get thrown in there all the time, including yourself, everyone does do it, they just wait for admins that dont give a shit, it goes on all the damn time, I have spent many nights in there waiting for the server reset chatting with you guys, you act like im some douche bag, and if thats how you see me then so be it, thats how it is

News flash dumbfuck, I have a life, and a volunteer job, I don't talk tech in chat, hell I get harassed for bitching at people about it. You are just some douchebag. For each one of you that decides to walk off, there will easily be 50 people to replace you, with about 4 or 5 of them being good members.

Dude, you were acting like a 12 year old little fucking girl... rambling on about abso-fucking-lutely NOTHING, OVER AND OVER... You were asked several times to stop, you didn't, then you got the fucking hammer!!! keep it up here, and you'll get bant from the site... Suck it the fuck up if you don't even wanna be in chat...

Thank you. :drinks:

ill just suck it up then, and I know it was you that banned me now, im done with this I guess, I got plenty of people who know im a good guy, I was buzzed that morning, woke up drunk, i guess im done drinking now too

You're drinking? How old are you? And you're acting like this? Wow...get a life.

Plus, how the fuck can he ban you, when he has no moderation powers whatsoever? You aren't the brightest LED in the light are you?

POTATO!

husalahbiography2.jpg

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived