Second Skin Audio

DC Audio lvl 5 vs. FI N3

bmxer13

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which sub would you choose?

And is that a special order? Or is that something I can find specs for online?

please look before you ask just go to the website and you'll find out the info. watch videos but is this a trunk build or a wall you said a cavi thats a smallish car and this will change ppls opinions on woofer choice i believe considering the power you'll have avaible.. I would look into the N2 over the N3 since im guessing you wont be running 3-4k per woofer(clamped power)

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

please look before you ask just go to the website and you'll find out the info. watch videos but is this a trunk build or a wall you said a cavi thats a smallish car and this will change ppls opinions on woofer choice i believe considering the power you'll have avaible.. I would look into the N2 over the N3 since im guessing you wont be running 3-4k per woofer(clamped power)

A noob question : what is "clamped-power"?

A noob question : what is "clamped-power"?

Not really a noob question, if you don't compete it really doesn't matter. Clamped power is the amount of power your subwoofers get at a certain frequency after rise.

To whoever asked about the Fully Loaded thing, it's basically getting all the additional options that you can when ordering the subwoofer.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

didnt realize that adding a pole vent added 20 percent motor force......

It dosent, adding a pole vent removes steel and takes away from the strength of the motor but adds cooling. I never told anyone adding a vent makes it stronger.

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

didnt realize that adding a pole vent added 20 percent motor force......

It dosent, adding a pole vent removes steel and takes away from the strength of the motor but adds cooling. I never told anyone adding a vent makes it stronger.

I don't know if it's my place to chime in here, but I think it was a misunderstanding. I don't think he meant the pole vent was the reason behind the increased motor force. I think he meant there was increased motor force as well as a pole vent.

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

12" Kicker SoloX Subwoofer

Rockford Fosgate t20001bd

Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Head Unit

Build Log

Archived