25' of 1/0 awg welding cable from eBay = 75-85 dollars man. That's a good price

How flexible is it? Is it good wire? Or should i just get something else

Link?

(in the market for some 1/0 awg)

Smdh... did you not read the posts above?

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

25' of 1/0 awg welding cable from eBay = 75-85 dollars man. That's a good price

How flexible is it? Is it good wire? Or should i just get something else

Link?

(in the market for some 1/0 awg)

Smdh... did you not read the posts above?

Re-read what you just quoted. He is asking if the 1/0 welding cable Kam mentioned was flexible and good quality. He isn't asking if the OPs wire is flexible n good quality.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

That totally blows that you were screwed like that.

But to be honest i cant bash the install bay for their wire, now granted i bought speaker wire from them and not power wire but it was true AWG standard. I bought 100 feet of 14 gauge speaker wire from a install shop near my college for $80 and it was ofc cable too. When i cut the wire it was true 14 for the crimper/stripper i was using to connect it all together. I am very pleased with how the wire performs and that it was sized perfectly, plus the outer jacket of the wire is pretty tough so i love that i can trust that to not wear down or short out anytime soon for where i ran it (even though i have it inside some wire loom casing).

If i were you though, just check out some knu, i bought either a 50 or 100 foot amount of Knu KCA 1/0 cable, granted it is copper clad aluminium cable, it is oversized to help compensate. I have yet to use it because i have a crap ton of extra OFC tsunami and rockford fosgate 1/0 but if i have to, i sure as hell will.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Lol what do you need 500 amp fuses for man? You running a 5k amp??? And even then each run of 1/0 would probably be maxed with a 300amp fuse I'd say

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Okay but still let's say it's a 4k. Should have two + terminals and two - terminals... I'd say you wire the power wire of each terminal with 250amp fuse... Am I wrong?

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Archived