paul Posted October 22, 2007 Report Posted October 22, 2007 Stayin Stock but Rims.. Damn, sweet ride. Just rims huh? Hmmmm... Only time will tell before you start to see what you would like to done to it. Just make sure that you do it before anybody else does. If you decide.
Sampsonite Posted October 22, 2007 Report Posted October 22, 2007 I know you're thinkin about puttin 9 18" subz N 3 T15K's in there just to B better than SM. . But then again, He'll prob. do it for ya --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Sampsonite Posted October 22, 2007 Report Posted October 22, 2007 HaHa, Wouldn't that B a Bish if you made him do that!! ^^^ --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Scapelli21 Posted October 22, 2007 Report Posted October 22, 2007 personally, i think the he should do a SQ system now that he has the "Holy sh*t my head!!!!" systems. This should b completely pimp...sittin on 24s listenin to sum summer madness ur sumthin. my .02 2003 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ Pioneer 980BT 16 SA-10's - 4th Order Bandpass NS-1 - 3 D3100's DC & XS Power, Audio Technix, Sound Deadener Showdown Team Sundown Audio
Big P Posted October 22, 2007 Report Posted October 22, 2007 steve and chicken should try to contact GM and verios outher companys and build something for ces I bet you they could get most every thing sponsered and including the ride. Oh yea dope ride when are you going to cut into it
LSN2meBoom916 Posted October 22, 2007 Report Posted October 22, 2007 "wow" (sarcasm)... that cost jus over what 2 of THE AMPS for hoopty-lade cost....chump change for Sr. Pollo Grande. Bawwwlin. "Stock, just rims"....yeeeaaaaa riiiiiiight. I have trouble believing that one. Nice truck tho, I'da got a black one. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
FieroGrande Posted October 22, 2007 Report Posted October 22, 2007 any actual pic of the ride? Nice investment tho
Chicken Posted October 22, 2007 Author Report Posted October 22, 2007 Not really sure what the plans are for that but most likely just Rims. I was goin to trade the XLR-V in for this but they was only was goin to give me 51k for it when i paid 110k a yr ago so i said fuck that. Think it was around 71k for this ESV.. Crappy cell pic.. i'll take more later. Click Below For My Myspace
roscoe1129 Posted October 22, 2007 Report Posted October 22, 2007 Very nice ride sir! I know how you feel on the trade in (not quite to that extent though) I went to trade in my E320 and they would only go up to 9G's when it booked alot higher after just 3 years on the streets.....Dealerships always try and fuck ya one way or the other...... Oh yeah I love the colr, Might I suggest some chromed lipped color matched Giavonnis sp? Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Chicken Posted October 22, 2007 Author Report Posted October 22, 2007 Might I suggest some chromed lipped color matched Giavonnis sp? Post up a pic.. Click Below For My Myspace
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.