New Neighbors, Fu$&ing Kids, Paint Damage

lol n8 i <3 your posts

you can use fine steel wool it will take the clear coat of just like a wet sand with 2000grit but should take it out i couldnt see much in the pic/ video

are you crazy?? i would never ever ever EVER use any type of steel wool on any car. especially with a car that is that new and that nice

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

I already talked to the parents and told them if it doesn't buff out, they will be paying for it. Filed a claim online with my insurance, they will be calling me back Monday morning. I used Meguire's and it worked well on the spots on metal areas, but the spoiler is plastic and the polish isn't doing shit on there. Just wishful thinking that someone here would have a trick to shine it back up.

Bigjose, I don't have the balls to sand on my car, man.

Kwag, don't be a dumbass.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Just screwin around jeeez But i hope you get this figured out! Good luck man! ide be Heated too. :peepwall:<_<

I already talked to the parents and told them if it doesn't buff out, they will be paying for it. Filed a claim online with my insurance, they will be calling me back Monday morning. I used Meguire's and it worked well on the spots on metal areas, but the spoiler is plastic and the polish isn't doing shit on there. Just wishful thinking that someone here would have a trick to shine it back up.

Bigjose, I don't have the balls to sand on my car, man.

Kwag, don't be a dumbass.

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

LMAO have you ever tryed doing a fine steel wool on your car? you just made my night ive use it on my car my dads moms and girlfriends it does the job if you dont have a high grit sand paper ,

haha your funny :rofl: . i OWN a detail business.

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

I can almost bet with a little light compound and a foam pad that would come out very easily. I bet you could even rub that out by hand with even a walmart purchased polish. I know it pisses you off that some little kids are dropping boxes on your car but remember we were all that age at one time so just be easy on them its the parents that you should be pissed at. I would make it a point to let the little guys sit in my car and check out the system you never know you could start the seed growing for them and our hobbie would have a few new members. Just my two cents thats all.

:lol::rofl:

LMAO have you ever tryed doing a fine steel wool on your car? you just made my night ive use it on my car my dads moms and girlfriends it does the job if you dont have a high grit sand paper ,

haha your funny :rofl: . i OWN a detail business.

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

should be able to take it right out, IMO i wouldnt do it myself unless it was an older car. other wise take it to the pro's, i had a few of those on my truck and my friend who buffs and polished vehicles took them out like nothing

i wouldnt worry, theres no dents so your still good. GL!

Archived