Ecco Posted July 26, 2011 Report Posted July 26, 2011 http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x305/riotergreen/video/?action=view¤t=MyMovie.mp4 Recorded it with my camera, so it's not that great of quality. Man, I love this thing though. The sound is phenomenal. Quote
6berry Posted July 26, 2011 Report Posted July 26, 2011 sweet! what size is that amp? sealed or ported? Quote 1999 Audi A4 1.8T::: 4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually) MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs Boston S50 Components in Front Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear 40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier Build Thread UBL 1948 Plymouth
BJD3 Posted July 27, 2011 Report Posted July 27, 2011 Recorded it with my camera... Well I would hope so! Looks good man. Quote Anti Peel and Seal...lol You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive. 2002 Buick Park Avenue DC Level 4 M2 12 D2 Car Audio Bargain 1600.1 Eclipse CD3200 ~2 cubes @ 34 hz. Stinger Roadkill Expert
Ecco Posted July 27, 2011 Author Report Posted July 27, 2011 Recorded it with my camera... Well I would hope so! Looks good man. I meant a photography camera, haha. I brought that camera across the entire US, and the video function is mediocre. And thanks! Quote
Ecco Posted July 27, 2011 Author Report Posted July 27, 2011 sweet! what size is that amp? sealed or ported? Not sure about the amp size. hahah, my memory sucks.. And it's sealed. Quote
DudeWith4x4 Posted July 27, 2011 Report Posted July 27, 2011 Looks good man. Plus its in a F-150 so its even better! Quote -Ross Project Layla Truck: 99' F-150 Gathering things for my next build. SoloX18 build: http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460 RE T-line build: http://www.stevemead...-between-build/
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.