Decaf Saved My LIfe!

i was just ut at a local park i normally go to, going to take some vids of my setup. got one down no problem. decided to make one on door flex. after a little searching settled with good ol king king. then a county cop pulls up. appearently he was watching me for a little while from across the park. when he pulls up first thing he asked was what song did i just play. decafs steppenwolf magic carpet ride. he wanted to hear it, and was impressed with it and loved it. i got off with a warning instead of a ticket, which i probably should have gotten. decaf saves lives! post if music helped you out before.

'04 Walled Monte Carlo

daily driver2 DD 9518i SC D.7

DD M4a 2 sets RF T165-2s (soon to be 3)

RF T400.4

Mechman 320

XS D3100, D3400

https://www.youtube.com/user/OffensiveProduction1

I gave a cop a demo before and I think I played Decaf's version of Money Man. haha. I dont think I would have gotten a ticket anyway. He was a cool guy.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

yeah lol nice. i probably would have. i know many people get them alot and so easy. around here the cops dont play with alot of that shit. i never got one though. even once when i was at walmart i set off a car alrm and a cop in his car looked at me smiled and looked down, lol. i always luck out and get the cool cops. not complaining.

'04 Walled Monte Carlo

RF T400.4

Mechman 320

XS D3100, D3400

cops around my city are always on the lookout for anything they can pull you over for. whenever i hear my radar go off i turn my music down until i find the cop. if i ever get pulled over for bumping though ill probably ask to give him a demo

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

i never knew getting a ticket would kill you or cause you to die.

Happens all the time. In Virginia, they give you a ticket and shoot you in the face.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

i never knew getting a ticket would kill you or cause you to die

LOL! I must be the 50 cent of the ticket life! I've been handed like 22? ish tickets and still breathin!

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

i never knew getting a ticket would kill you or cause you to die

LOL! I must be the 50 cent of the ticket life! I've been handed like 22? ish tickets and still breathin!

damn lol. no shit,you a soldier. kill no but itd cause major isuuses right now. kinda cant get into any trouble. lol. and decaf bailed me out lol.

'04 Walled Monte Carlo

RF T400.4

Mechman 320

XS D3100, D3400

i never knew getting a ticket would kill you or cause you to die.

Happens all the time. In Virginia, they give you a ticket and shoot you in the face.

damn i thought we had it bad. they only get you in the knee or gut here, lol. but the cops in mishawaka, swat team for anything, you have beats in your car, youre a drug dealer and have a mobilemeth lab.

'04 Walled Monte Carlo

RF T400.4

Mechman 320

XS D3100, D3400

Yea buddy, shit is ROUGH! Lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg