Alan Dante... That is all... Lol

actually, when i googled alan dante i found this http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=017966;p=0

he did get 180 on one sub!! holy fucking shit. :shok:

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Marketing. Maybe the area where he lives isn't big on online car audio brands like all of us on SMD are so he has to sell the fuck out of the sub to get people to look. Same issue when I tried selling the Dc Lvl4 I had. .......or he is just a douche nozzle. :pardon:

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

I might go to the Milan show, but I gotta go to the woman's graduation earlier in the day. Also state finals is September 18th in Benton Harbor. Maybe this guys oughtta show up and kill everyone. Needs to paint it gold first for more debeez and start telling everyone its stereo done proper and ask random people to be his sponsor.

EDIT: I wouldn't call this a Michigan fail in general btw, more like a Flint fail since its still the worst city in the U.S.

I might go to the Milan show, but I gotta go to the woman's graduation earlier in the day. Also state finals is September 18th in Benton Harbor. Maybe this guys oughtta show up and kill everyone. Needs to paint it gold first for more debeez and start telling everyone its stereo done proper and ask random people to be his sponsor.

EDIT: I wouldn't call this a Michigan fail in general btw, more like a Flint fail since its still the worst city in the U.S.

Flint is the worst in its population category, Detroit is usually close to number 1, and Saginaw has been labeled the most dangerous city per capita every year since 2003. Michigan just fails in general.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

It only hits 159 because he paid $400 for his box, i heard it was a custom probox.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

Flint is the worst in its population category, Detroit is usually close to number 1, and Saginaw has been labeled the most dangerous city per capita every year since 2003. Michigan just fails in general.

lol, yeah, I guess we are pretty good at making cereal and serial killers.

From the page

Thunder AV Price: $799.00each

Quantity:

Add to a new shopping list

Detailed Description

Available in 12", 15" and the mighty 18" Juggernaut Competition subwoofers are engineered to withstand the tremendous torture of SPL contests.

1500 Wrms real world power

Custom cross-drilled forced air induction for maximum voice coil cooling.

Real world power? Extra deebeez?

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

If he truly paid $1500 for that sub. He might as well chop off his own dick and shove it up his ass. Cuz he got raped.

For 1500$ someone better do the shoving for him

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

Archived