JEMT8 Posted July 28, 2011 Report Posted July 28, 2011 Marketing. Maybe the area where he lives isn't big on online car audio brands like all of us on SMD are so he has to sell the fuck out of the sub to get people to look. Same issue when I tried selling the Dc Lvl4 I had. .......or he is just a douche nozzle. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Ninja_v1.0 Posted July 28, 2011 Report Posted July 28, 2011 i will be close to lapeer here shortly When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
Lbox88 Posted July 28, 2011 Report Posted July 28, 2011 I might go to the Milan show, but I gotta go to the woman's graduation earlier in the day. Also state finals is September 18th in Benton Harbor. Maybe this guys oughtta show up and kill everyone. Needs to paint it gold first for more debeez and start telling everyone its stereo done proper and ask random people to be his sponsor. EDIT: I wouldn't call this a Michigan fail in general btw, more like a Flint fail since its still the worst city in the U.S. UBL | Build Log
KillaCam Posted July 28, 2011 Report Posted July 28, 2011 I might go to the Milan show, but I gotta go to the woman's graduation earlier in the day. Also state finals is September 18th in Benton Harbor. Maybe this guys oughtta show up and kill everyone. Needs to paint it gold first for more debeez and start telling everyone its stereo done proper and ask random people to be his sponsor. EDIT: I wouldn't call this a Michigan fail in general btw, more like a Flint fail since its still the worst city in the U.S. Flint is the worst in its population category, Detroit is usually close to number 1, and Saginaw has been labeled the most dangerous city per capita every year since 2003. Michigan just fails in general. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
cjN Posted July 28, 2011 Report Posted July 28, 2011 It only hits 159 because he paid $400 for his box, i heard it was a custom probox. 2x sundown audio sa 12's Crescendo BC2000 kinetik 1800, 1400. Rockford punch 5,25 component set MB QUART ONYX 4.80 Mechman 270a alt
Lbox88 Posted July 28, 2011 Report Posted July 28, 2011 I might go to the Milan show, but I gotta go to the woman's graduation earlier in the day. Also state finals is September 18th in Benton Harbor. Maybe this guys oughtta show up and kill everyone. Needs to paint it gold first for more debeez and start telling everyone its stereo done proper and ask random people to be his sponsor. EDIT: I wouldn't call this a Michigan fail in general btw, more like a Flint fail since its still the worst city in the U.S. Flint is the worst in its population category, Detroit is usually close to number 1, and Saginaw has been labeled the most dangerous city per capita every year since 2003. Michigan just fails in general. lol, yeah, I guess we are pretty good at making cereal and serial killers. UBL | Build Log
Emmet Posted July 28, 2011 Report Posted July 28, 2011 From the page Thunder AV Price: $799.00each Quantity: Add to a new shopping list Detailed Description Available in 12", 15" and the mighty 18" Juggernaut Competition subwoofers are engineered to withstand the tremendous torture of SPL contests. 1500 Wrms real world power Custom cross-drilled forced air induction for maximum voice coil cooling. Real world power? Extra deebeez? i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
DCmagnum Posted July 28, 2011 Report Posted July 28, 2011 If he truly paid $1500 for that sub. He might as well chop off his own dick and shove it up his ass. Cuz he got raped. For 1500$ someone better do the shoving for him ="Impact"] pioneer 4200 dvd 4 sets aa carbon mids 2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters rockford power t400.4 rockford power 4inch DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2) 2 DC XL 15s The artist formally known as willie3719
DCmagnum Posted July 28, 2011 Report Posted July 28, 2011 some should meet up with him with a real 159 car and tell him if he can stay in it for longer than a minute u will buy his one sub lol Theres tons of those on this forum... LMAO... Sounds good cuz I wanna hear 159db too this guys 1 15 is loud as the 12 dc 15s I heard so idk I wanna hear his too lol. Anyone in michigan know about milan, aug 6th comp? Ever seen one sub do a 180+??? Probably not possible is it? LOL... I'm louder than 12 15's... I only have 4 subs... Lmao theres a guy at a local shop by where I live that said he an do a 180 With a single 8. HE HAS A PROGRAM FOR HIS COMPUTER TO TELL HIM HOW! Enough said ...I know ="Impact"] pioneer 4200 dvd 4 sets aa carbon mids 2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters rockford power t400.4 rockford power 4inch DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2) 2 DC XL 15s The artist formally known as willie3719
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.