Sonic Electronix

I'm pretty sure you had already had a similar post and I recommended the obsidians to you. I have mine on 2kand I'm pretty sure they would be the loudest at your school without a problem haha. Pm me if you want details but I'd go with the oa's

ohh yea you did hah i was kinda waiting to see how ppl liked them becuase i am a believer of you get what you pay for and the price one those seemed too good to be true

pretty much all the brands supported on this forum fit those guidelines. Check out DC audio, Sundown audio, Digital Designs(a little more mainstream than the rest), Incriminator audio, Fi audio, audioque, and Ascendant Audio

those are all great companies but they are mainstream, i mean com panies like obsidian and stuff but if they arent really that good i wont bother. i was looking at some aq hdc3's but idk

those companies are only mainstream HERE. Kicker, Alpine, Soundstream, MTX...those are mainstream companies. Companies even out of the loop people know.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Skar?

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

peepwall.gif I think T3 might still be doing their B-stock sale peepwall.gif

Plus no one would really know them.

http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1580509

Could probably pick up a few T.1000 12's or 15's for pretty cheap. I think Sundown is also doing a similar sale. Would save you money on subs to put more towards electrical.

Edited by Lbox88

pretty much all the brands supported on this forum fit those guidelines. Check out DC audio, Sundown audio, Digital Designs(a little more mainstream than the rest), Incriminator audio, Fi audio, audioque, and Ascendant Audio

those are all great companies but they are mainstream, i mean com panies like obsidian and stuff but if they arent really that good i wont bother. i was looking at some aq hdc3's but idk

Wouldn't really call them mainstream. Go to your local shop and ask if they've heard of those companies.

agreed, obsidian is about the same notoriety wise as all the other internet brands. none of those listed are mainstream.

As a whole i don't even like wasting my time with new companies product anymore unless im getting a crazy deal as warranty and everything is usually a son of a bitch.

obsidian is hardly a new company though

Edited by Forum Asshole

peepwall.gif I think T3 might still be doing their B-stock sale peepwall.gif

Plus no one would really know them.

http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1580509

Could probably pick up a few T.1000 12's or 15's for pretty cheap. I think Sundown is also doing a similar sale. Would save you money on subs to put more towards electrical.

x2 if i said anything about t3 here everybody would be like i didnt know rockford mde t3 subs now i thought it was just t2

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

I'm pretty sure you had already had a similar post and I recommended the obsidians to you. I have mine on 2kand I'm pretty sure they would be the loudest at your school without a problem haha. Pm me if you want details but I'd go with the oa's

ohh yea you did hah i was kinda waiting to see how ppl liked them becuase i am a believer of you get what you pay for and the price one those seemed too good to be true

The Obsidian products are more of a "get more than you pay for". :foshizzle: Obviously I'm a firm believer in the products. Great performance for a superb bargain.

...I could charge you more for the subwoofers if it would make you feel better. ;)

Electrodynamic

Power handling is not a power requirement! Don't install suckage!

Simon Eichenberger is the man.

My PM's are disabled.

Sonic Soundlabs is a good one people don't talk about to much. Rockford does make T3 component sets new for 2011.

i feel like there could be some copyright/trademark issues with that lol.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.