Lbox88 Posted July 29, 2011 Report Posted July 29, 2011 And I wouldn't be tapping the ex ex either if you have working relationship now. Hard on the kid if he thinks mom and dad are getting back together and shit hits the fan again. UBL | Build Log
lem43606 Posted July 29, 2011 Report Posted July 29, 2011 never ever take a ex back he didnt say he was gonna take her back, but might releive some stress if you catch my drift.. 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
mazdaspl Posted July 29, 2011 Report Posted July 29, 2011 Sorry to hear about your situation bro.. Hope all things can be sorted out for you and the people involved.. Sucks that it had to happen, but if there was tension for awhile something was about to give then.. It may be for the best.. I know that your boy is your 1st priority.. Maybe it was a sign that you and him need more father and son time at the shows meeting other chicks.. Hope you have a better day then it started out.. Later Bro Jay
Bakerman Posted July 29, 2011 Report Posted July 29, 2011 play the game. have your ex bang her for trespassing and breaking and entering and you nail her for assault. ^^^ Boom...I can't stress how important that is! This is more than your normal "tit for tat" situation. I would go to your local police station, and tell them everything...but its important you go as soon as possible!
appi Posted July 29, 2011 Report Posted July 29, 2011 never ever take a ex back he didnt say he was gonna take her back, but might releive some stress if you catch my drift.. whahahaahahahahaahah JBL
Superjay Posted July 29, 2011 Report Posted July 29, 2011 never ever take a ex back I was with my current wife for 4 years, then we were apart for 10....I finally realized I was trying to turn everyone into her, so I found her and married her. No regrets. although 99% of the time that's good advice Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
BJD3 Posted July 29, 2011 Report Posted July 29, 2011 I agree with the others. Make sure you never laid a hand on her so she can't claim it was self defense or some BS like that, then hit the po po. Don't let her call her daddy. Seems like your rollin with the punches and making a good thing from a bad situation I see what you did there. never ever take a ex back I was with my current wife for 4 years, then we were apart for 10....I finally realized I was trying to turn everyone into her, so I found her and married her. No regrets. although 99% of the time that's good advice By the same token, the 10 years apart allowed both of you to grow. The problems yall had with each other may have had time to mellow out, or at the very least, you both had matured a bit and had more patience. I'll say don't go back to an ex if the reason yall broke up still exists. Anti Peel and Seal...lol You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive. 2002 Buick Park Avenue DC Level 4 M2 12 D2 Car Audio Bargain 1600.1 Eclipse CD3200 ~2 cubes @ 34 hz. Stinger Roadkill Expert
Superjay Posted July 29, 2011 Report Posted July 29, 2011 I agree with the others. Make sure you never laid a hand on her so she can't claim it was self defense or some BS like that, then hit the po po. Don't let her call her daddy. Seems like your rollin with the punches and making a good thing from a bad situation I see what you did there. never ever take a ex back I was with my current wife for 4 years, then we were apart for 10....I finally realized I was trying to turn everyone into her, so I found her and married her. No regrets. although 99% of the time that's good advice By the same token, the 10 years apart allowed both of you to grow. The problems yall had with each other may have had time to mellow out, or at the very least, you both had matured a bit and had more patience. I'll say don't go back to an ex if the reason yall broke up still exists. drugs were the problem. we've both been clean a long time now...and yes, we both had growing to do. We met when she was 18 and I was 21. We just celebrated our first anniversary this month. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
FieroGrande Posted July 29, 2011 Report Posted July 29, 2011 Sorry to hear that shit happened to you, but it sounds like it was for the best. You can always get someone to like and understand what u do is important and to be supportive instead of nagging.
captaincheesey Posted July 29, 2011 Report Posted July 29, 2011 Sucks to hear man, at least you are rid of a crazy bitch though. No amount of awesome sex is worth the crazy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.