Lbox88 Posted July 29, 2011 Report Posted July 29, 2011 (edited) If you would actually do this a Rockford T2500-bdcp would be an obvious choice. i already have the subs.. just tryng to find the right amp. That is an amp. Or did you mean you want something different? Edited July 29, 2011 by Lbox88 Quote UBL | Build Log
birdman1424 Posted July 29, 2011 Author Report Posted July 29, 2011 If you would actually do this a Rockford T2500-bdcp would be an obvious choice. i already have the subs.. just tryng to find the right amp. That is an amp. Or did you mean you want something different? lol sorry. he said if i were to do it. was just informing that i already have them Quote
jmilch Posted July 29, 2011 Report Posted July 29, 2011 (edited) Jmilch, WHY would you suggest a 2200 over the crescendo? Because I am a fan boy. Is that the answer you wanted? Both are great brands, but I don't think those 8's are going to actually take 3k rms. **Sorry I thought OP said HE not HX2... Edited July 30, 2011 by jmilch Quote Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |
Sammitch0 Posted July 29, 2011 Report Posted July 29, 2011 Rockford is a solid brand and their 8" do rated @ 400rms... If anything they'll take 3k easily and then some... Quote Grand Cherokee Team Backwoods Bumpers DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils Pioneer deh4200ub Pioneer 3-ways Pioneer Tweeters Pioneer GM-D9500F Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v Clarion Equalizer Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200
CleanSierra Posted July 29, 2011 Report Posted July 29, 2011 Those HX2's were solid subs Quote Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
birdman1424 Posted July 30, 2011 Author Report Posted July 30, 2011 Yea I couldn't pass up the deal. They are all brand new still in the box.. my uncle bought them 9.. years ago and never touched them. Quote
woodzyspl Posted July 30, 2011 Report Posted July 30, 2011 why not dc 3.5k..and go easy on gains lol Quote AUSTRALIA do i need say more? HU: some crap pionee AMP: dc 9k @ 18v SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12" Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d burp setup for fun 152's soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU
C-Fizzy Posted July 30, 2011 Report Posted July 30, 2011 Those 8's can take 3k no problem. Those are badass subs. Quote under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
jmilch Posted July 30, 2011 Report Posted July 30, 2011 Jmilch, WHY would you suggest a 2200 over the crescendo? Sorry C I JUST re read this and thought I put down AQ3500 . I just meant I like audioque. Quote Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |
C-Fizzy Posted July 30, 2011 Report Posted July 30, 2011 I like AQ as well. But when you said a 2200 over a 3k, I was confused lol. Quote under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.