Sonic Electronix

Alright guys im new to the forum.. Heres the deal, im looking to put 8 8" Rockford Fosgate HX2s in my 2007 saab 9-3.. They are 400w rms dvc 4ohm so im looking at around 3200w rms.. need a few options on amps.. needs to be 1ohm stable, was thinking about the crescendo 3kwp.. I also would like to know which is better ported or sealed, and any guesses on what kind of numbers this would put out... thanks

Alright guys im new to the forum.. Heres the deal, im looking to put 8 8" Rockford Fosgate HX2s in my 2007 saab 9-3.. They are 400w rms dvc 4ohm so im looking at around 3200w rms.. need a few options on amps.. needs to be 1ohm stable, was thinking about the crescendo 3kwp.. I also would like to know which is better ported or sealed, and any guesses on what kind of numbers this would put out... thanks

No one will have a accurate guess on the numbers. No idea, it needs to be built. Crescendo is a great brand, but I would personally suggest the AQ2200d with proper electrical. Ported or sealed depends on what the subs like. Do you know the qts of the subs? Most likely if you are looking for SPL, you will want a ported enclosure.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

No one will have a accurate guess on the numbers. No idea, it needs to be built. Crescendo is a great brand, but I would personally suggest the AQ2200d with proper electrical. Ported or sealed depends on what the subs like. Do you know the qts of the subs? Most likely if you are looking for SPL, you will want a ported enclosure.

yes i do.. the qts is .50.

If you would actually do this a Rockford T2500-bdcp would be an obvious choice.

My vote as well

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.