Sonic Electronix

21 members have voted

1. 1. is it fair?

To me, no. Different if he was offering to give away the prizes if he won, but asking for votes is a different story.

dbDon should win imo, he only wants bragging rights as didnt he say he`d give the stuff away?

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

he could of done it with out the bribbing of votes. i mean after the fact be like thanks for the votes now that i won im going to give the people who voted for me a chance to win some gear

instead of vote for me so i make sure i win then i will give the stuff away

i think its a bunch of bs and will encouarge others to start bribbing people for votes

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Why has it gotten this far?

I would think its a greasy move, and it would have been deleted by now.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Its gone now...Sensai locked it, think its kinda too late though...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Loudmofo does have a nice system regardless and is deserving of system of the month I just want to point that part out first.

I think when you look at it logically your not voting for system of the month anymore.

Sure some people did actually look at the build's and vote for their choice. This month however I think it is safe to assume a lot of the people that signed up on SMD to vote did not even look at the other build's and are voting solely on the fact that they are going to have a chance at winning the gear. That part of it is not what SOTM was intended for.

Did he do anything wrong technically? NO

Did he do something wrong morally? Yes

If you want to have a poll why not have one where you have the top four and the topic poll could be " Who would you vote for if you were not going to win a prize for your vote?"

Put the ones in the pole that are getting the most votes

loudmofo

onebadmonte

dB Don

RickyFriery97

Then you will find out who would have won on a level playing feild

I would have voted for loudmofo if I was not in this month as stated in the SOTM thread

Edited by Hotdog

You know what i think would of been better? Win by your skills and awesome build and since he has his beastly system already, If it was me i would go to my local comp and you know that kid that is trying to compete with what he has and everybody talks shit and laughs because he is in the 20's or 30's with his build that he has worked hard to do but can't afford better? He's running walmart subs or HFi's on a hand me down amp, i would let him have it just to see the look on his face when you tell 'em he can have it.. Now that's an Honorable win followed by a good deed.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Its gone now...Sensai locked it, think its kinda too late though...

Not really. If they wanted to remove him from the contest they easily could.

He has a sick build, but thats not my point.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

You know what i think would of been better? Win by your skills and awesome build and since he has his beastly system already, If it was me i would go to my local comp and you know that kid that is trying to compete with what he has and everybody talks shit and laughs because he is in the 20's or 30's with his build that he has worked hard to do but can't afford better? He's running walmart subs or HFi's on a hand me down amp, i would let him have it just to see the look on his face when you tell 'em he can have it.. Now that's an Honorable win followed by a good deed.

great idea this will be how im giving away the 2nd part of this prize and i will be recording it to prove that it went down thanks for the idea. clapping.gif

TEAM 420

TEAM MAXXSONICS

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM XS Power

SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS" 163.9db

SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION.

AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener

i think its bullshit but nothing will happen because hes gonna win imo i say you need to win off of pure build log and stuff like that not oh vote for me and ill raffle shit off thats called hacking your way to the win in my books, i knew i wasnt gonna win but i didnt sit down and say shit i want to so ill raffle shit off , i woulda loved to put those in my girls car or mine when i downgrade but idc people will be people

guys, no need to have a vote on this. I think its dirty. If you would like to give your winnings away AFTER you win fair and square, that sounds very nice of you. To do it before hand to try to get votes is AGAINST the spirit of this contest.

i know the guy is going to hate my guts for it but i have to shut him down. Im going to take heat on a lot of forums he was probably jockying for votes at but oh well, nothing im not used to.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916