Seriously sad news today. Not good

my thoughts are with you man. last year i nearly lost my wife to a massive blood clot on her brain she was 25 at the time, we had to watch her through siezures and an induced coma, visited the icu wards many times being called to one side being told that the next few hours are vital. the one thing that gets you through these sad times is the strength and support you get from family and friends. with out these its easy to lose hope and give up, so please dont lose hope and you and the family pass on that strength to your niece because she needs it. NEVER LOSE HOPE AND NEVER GIVE IN. dont do anything dumb to this fuckin arse just yet because you dont need to be in shit while she is in hospital, she needs everyone to be with her

xxwidowm4k3rxx1.jpg

my thoughts are with you man. last year i nearly lost my wife to a massive blood clot on her brain she was 25 at the time, we had to watch her through siezures and an induced coma, visited the icu wards many times being called to one side being told that the next few hours are vital. the one thing that gets you through these sad times is the strength and support you get from family and friends. with out these its easy to lose hope and give up, so please dont lose hope and you and the family pass on that strength to your niece because she needs it. NEVER LOSE HOPE AND NEVER GIVE IN. dont do anything dumb to this fuckin arse just yet because you dont need to be in shit while she is in hospital, she needs everyone to be with her

Thank you so much for the kind words. You are so correct, it has been family that has kept me sane these last 6 hours.

I found out about 15 minutes ago that they are going to remove her from life support at 8 am tomorrow. They said she is clinically brain dead. So we are going to be present to help her through this hard time. It's never too late for a miracle.

I appreciate each and every prayer and thought, these are some very hard times.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Man stories like this make me angry... You could always beat the shit out of the mom too, it is a lot of her fault too! Fucking people that are too selfish to take good care of their families and leave them with people that are obvious threats

The mom is under investigation also. They removed her other child, and placed her in my brothers custody temporarily. She is now staying safely with family.

So we heard the official word he is being charged, we just don't know with what. But it IS in regards to her death.

In due time I think we will learn the truth about this story of his.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

hope a miracle happens.. prayin for you bro

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

damn bro i'm sorry for what you're going through, it's not easy at all, I just recently lost a friend to some douche bag mother****** that hasn't been found yet, like u said friends and family will help you through this man just keep hope that a miracle will happen. praying for you and your family.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I just prayed for real bro, I really home something miraculous happens, as gods hand never ceases to amaze me

hope a miracle happens.. prayin for you bro

Thank you man.

damn bro i'm sorry for what you're going through, it's not easy at all, I just recently lost a friend to some douche bag mother****** that hasn't been found yet, like u said friends and family will help you through this man just keep hope that a miracle will happen. praying for you and your family.

Thank you so much. It really sucks when something is completely out of your hands. I hope they get to the bottom of your loss also bro.

Prayed for you and your family. So so sorry to hear this man.

Thank you man I appreciate it. We appreciate it.

Jmilch my thoughts and prayers are with you and your neice. Keep the faith and stay strong for your family. I have a two year old son and I know if anything happened to him I would be on the warpath. May God bless her and your family.

My Current Project: 2006 Ford Focus ST

HU: Kenwood KDC-X986

Amps: Rockford Fosgate R300-4

Hifonics Brutus BXi 1601D

Sub(s): (2) Skar VVX8 want to add 2x

Mids/Highs: VXI65 components (front doors), RE Pro 5x7FR (rear doors)

Wiring: Big 3 done in Candace 1/0 awg.

1 run from battery to distro-block 1/0 awg. Cadance wire

4 awg Stinger wire from distro-block to amps.

Electrical: stock alt.

Optima Red Top.