Opinions on Samsung Infuse 4G?(GOT THE PHONE TODAY)

11 members have voted

1. 1. Samsung Infuse 4G Or Iphone 4?

• Samsung Infuse 4G
    • Iphone 4

Android ftw but I'm not really a fan of the infuse its just too big the atrix has better features and a 4 inch screen. Also the battery in the atrix lasts all day for me and its 4g it has the biggest battery in a phone right now. Either way get some ghost armor on it to bring it together.

i dk why but i really like the big screen, i may change my mind once i get it on my hand but we will see. ive looked at the atrix too its pretty sick also , 1Ghz dual processor

only down side i see is the 5 mega pixel camera<8 megapixel with the infuse.

whats ghost armor?

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

My point was, if simultaneous calls and data were what you were after, you aren't going to get it with.CDMA.

Okay, understood :)

Its 1750mah.

Yeah, this makes much more sense lol

only down side i see is the 5 mega pixel camera<8 megapixel with the infuse.

The Camera's megapixels dont solely tell whether or not the camera is good. Light sensors, processors, software, and other things also dictate overall picture quality

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

The sensor in the Samsung is better though.

I think its Android Central reviews where they allow you to view full Res pictures. Go look at them both there.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

I think its Android Central reviews where they allow you to view full Res pictures. Go look at them both there.

i just went through the whole review on the infuse 4g, the pictures look awesome

im almost sold on the infuse, just needa check it out in person...

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Go with the Infuse, you won't regret it! Android is an awesome operating system, and it's just so much better than being locked down like the iPhone.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

The problem I have with the iPhone is the necessity of using a "music management" software like iTunes to control and continue normal usage of my phone. WTF is that about?!?!?!

Don't get me wrong, the iPhone is a great piece of hardware but they have it all wrong with software...

Android FTW! ... Although it has its issues/problems, there is more on the table....

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

i just went through the whole review on the infuse 4g, the pictures look awesome

im almost sold on the infuse, just needa check it out in person...

The atrix takes amazing pictures and 1080p video all my vids and pictures of my build and such I took with my phone. And ghost armor is like a scratch resistant thing you can get put on all over its carbon fiber available in white black and gunmetal ill try to get a picture.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

2011-07-30_14-26-28_387.jpg

It adds like a texture and grip to covers all sides and back and the front has a clear one better then the zag with a lifetime warranty and covers any scratches you had on the screen.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

^^eww... ugly fingers.... lol .. case/shield is nice looking.. But what if I like the finish of my phone but I want to "protect" it??? invisi-shield the only way to go?

wait, I don't see an option for colours???

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived