Opinions on Samsung Infuse 4G?(GOT THE PHONE TODAY)

11 members have voted

1. 1. Samsung Infuse 4G Or Iphone 4?

• Samsung Infuse 4G
    • Iphone 4

so my iphone 3GS is pretty much done, home button stopped working and it spazzes out thinking somethings plugged into it, and randomly turns off.

pretty sure i have a upgrade too.

ive always loved my iphone, but ive been looking into droid phones, mainly the infuse 4G, that 4.5" display has caught my eye :werd_msword:

never had a droid phone , heard lots of people say droid>iphone though

Witch one would you pick, and why? :drinks:

http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_iphone/family/iphone

http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cell-phones/SGH-I997ZKAATT?cid=ppc_mob_goo_C-Infuse+4G_General_samsung+infuse+4G&K_CLICKID=350ded38-cabf-31c8-83fd-00005444519a&kmed=ppc

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

either one will be a great choice. im not a guru on rooting phones/jailbreaking but both phones has their perks when its rooted/jailbroken and can add so much shit in just 1 phone. but if it was me, i saw go with the infuse.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

The Infuse runs on a TouchWiz skin, right? I HATE TouchWiz with a burning passion. Of course you could just use Launcher Pro to change it, so it looks like a superior home screen and launcher *cough* Sense *cough*

Also, keep in mind that all 4G phones' batteries blow dick. If you arent near a charger all day, then youre going to run into issues. MY Aunt has the Samsung Charge. Her battery lasts 5 hours TOPS with moderate usage.

Although the screen seems nice on paper, you may think otherwise when you see the phone in person. My mom has the Evo 4G (4.3" screen), and I have the Droid Incredible (3.7" Screen). Her phone is too big in the hand imo. Whereas I love my phones size.

When I had my Droid 3 for a day, I loved the screen size. It was just about the perfect median to me. It was just too damn thick :(

the Android OS has WAY more freedom over iOS (out of the box). Yes, theres jailbreaking, but you said you were a n00b with that. I doubt youd want to risk your phone by jailbreaking, especially because you throw the warranty out the window.

In this comparison, I hate to say it, but I would choose the iPhone 4 for myself

Edit: sp

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Personally, everything apple that I've ever owned has run much, much smoother and has had much, much less problems than anything else. Especially phones. I have Sprint, so I don't have an iPhone. But I'd trade my droid for one in a heartbeat. I've hated all of my droids. That's just me, though. I know a lot of people who swear by androids and would never use apple products. Just personal preference

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

12" Kicker SoloX Subwoofer

Rockford Fosgate t20001bd

Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Head Unit

Build Log

Touchwiz is closer to stock android than many other Android skins. And it actually does add to the experience.

AT&Ts 4g isn't real 4g. Its just upgraded 3g. Battery life is more or less the same as other 3g android phones.

The screen is large, but you get used to it really fast. Super AMOLED+ > LCD. Super black blacks, really bright colors. And they finally got rid of the pentile subpixel arrangement in favor of RGB.

Also, the camera is frigging ridiculous. Don't know if that matters to you.

I'm personally holding out for the galaxy s 2. Smaller screen at 4.3, but a faster processor. The infuse isn't a slouch by any stretch of the imagination though.

The only thing is, when you get it, you will be surprised by how light the phone is.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

The Infuse runs on a TouchWiz skin, right? I HATE TouchWiz with a burning passion. Of course you could just use Launcher Pro to change it, so it looks like a superior home screen and launcher *cough* Sense *cough*

Also, keep in mind that all 4G phones' batteries blow dick. If you arent near a charger all day, then youre going to run into issues. MY Aunt has the Samsung Charge. Her battery lasts 5 hours TOPS with moderate usage.

Although the screen seems nice on paper, you may think otherwise when you see the phone in person. My mom has the Evo 4G (4.3" screen), and I have the Droid Incredible (3.7" Screen). Her phone is too big in the hand imo. Whereas I love my phones size.

When I had my Droid 3 for a day, I loved the screen size. It was just about the perfect median to me. It was just too damn thick :(

the Android OS has WAY more freedom over iOS (out of the box). Yes, theres jailbreaking, but you said you were a n00b with that. I doubt youd want to risk your phone by jailbreaking, especially because you throw the warranty out the window.

In this comparison, I hate to say it, but I would choose the iPhone 4 for myself

Edit: sp

yup it is running android 2.2 with touch wiz 3.0, why do you hate touch wiz? keep in mind ive never owned a android phone.

this phone has a 750 mAh battery, its pretty big. but i am on the internet alot and what not so battery life is a big thing to me, my iphone 3gs wasant that great

The big screen is what caught my eye, ive watched just about all the reviews and theve compared the size to a iphone 4, and it is a lil bigger but i think id like it, also cause im always pulling stuff up on the interwebz

i treid jail breaking the other day, and my phone froze and i had to restore it to the newest software and theres no jial break for it yet, but if you arent making your own themes and what not its gay, and i dont know how to make some of those badass themes.

i have alot of good things about droid and i kinda wanna try something diffrent, been on a iphone for a while now, no complaints, just wanna try something new :drink40:

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

nevermind. my bad

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I can get you an HTC evo unlocked for the boost unlimited 50 a month...and the phone for like 300....no contracts..

You can put a CDMA phone on an IDEN network? Please explain

Even if you could, it wouldnt be worth it. CDMA allows for more simultaneous calls and MUCH faster data

Are you saying you can for simultaneous calls and data? Because you can't. GSM can. CDMA cannot.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Archived