meade916 Posted July 31, 2011 Report Posted July 31, 2011 Check out the latest video from up at ChickenHill The SAW ft. Wizard Wun, Brotha Lynch Hung, Doja Clik hit up Itunes and search "chickenhill (one word) saw" this definitely has the slap so drop it in your ride and make a youtube video! Quote All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Loudintha509 Posted July 31, 2011 Report Posted July 31, 2011 Shit bangs love we here too. :drinks: Quote I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.
onebadmonte Posted July 31, 2011 Report Posted July 31, 2011 Sounds cool. Quote Warhorse vs A Pair of SMDeez build Olds Cutlass Cierra IB build 2 Fi IB3 18s
Jd1102 Posted July 31, 2011 Report Posted July 31, 2011 thats sick i love it brotha lynch hung is always sick though Quote
AirUpThere Posted July 31, 2011 Report Posted July 31, 2011 Sick ass song...but why so many dislikes ? Quote http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110108-wv-golf-4-2004-tdi-bulgaria/ <= My Build.
meade916 Posted July 31, 2011 Author Report Posted July 31, 2011 music is like that. I dont care how good (or bad) a song is, there is no way to make everyone happy. I love this song personally. I don't expect someone who thinks "hardstyle", "jumpstyle" or "dubstep" (and similar) to like music like this, but i do expect them to have big mouths and they havent let me down lmao - (on youtube that is) Quote All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
AirUpThere Posted July 31, 2011 Report Posted July 31, 2011 music is like that. I dont care how good (or bad) a song is, there is no way to make everyone happy. I love this song personally. I don't expect someone who thinks "hardstyle", "jumpstyle" or "dubstep" (and similar) to like music like this, but i do expect them to have big mouths and they havent let me down lmao - (on youtube that is) Haters gona hate..I'm HUGE fan of Tech N9ne and Brotha Lunch Hung,playing Tech's songs from 1999,but year-no matter.. Don't waste you'r time for replying this holes on youtube. Quote http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110108-wv-golf-4-2004-tdi-bulgaria/ <= My Build.
basketball_00011 Posted August 2, 2011 Report Posted August 2, 2011 Love this song. Time to go to itunes Chicken should try to get a song with Tech on it. Im sure he'd be up on it. lol. Quote Brandon - Bassless since March 2010.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.