bass_stalker Posted August 5, 2011 Report Posted August 5, 2011 both at once JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.
C-Fizzy Posted August 5, 2011 Report Posted August 5, 2011 I meant she acts too fucking japandess. Sorry I hot an early start to a late nigt. Hahahhahhh under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
C-Fizzy Posted August 5, 2011 Report Posted August 5, 2011 Drunk smding ftmfwww under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
tonedeaf Posted August 5, 2011 Report Posted August 5, 2011 Annoying. As. Fuck. If I was as drunk as fizzy, still probably no. Unless I had ducktape to shut her the fuck up. Even then, double Gs arent my thing.
Benji0687 Posted August 5, 2011 Report Posted August 5, 2011 Maybe if you put a bag on her head and a gag in her mouth...super annoying and honestly not attractive at all...if it wasn't for her boobs/body, she'd be serving fries and burgers... 1989 Chevy Caprice Classic350ci V8 High Performance JVC Arsenal HU JL XR series components Infinity Reference 6x9s Pioneer Premier 4-Channel Clarion 2-Channel Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel Fusion 2000.1D MTX Crossover RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!** *Build log coming soon!* Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.
Katt Posted August 5, 2011 Report Posted August 5, 2011 Agreed. More of those, Tits or GTFO situations. Talking alot - Turn off. *06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500* *91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*
Bakerman Posted August 5, 2011 Author Report Posted August 5, 2011 Well, if your dick was big enough, you wouldn't have to worry about women actually carrying on a conversation while fucking. Just sayin. Edit: To those who say she's unnactractive, if thats not your bag of toys, then thats you. I personally like the blue eyes and black hair. I think she's cute as fuck. But seriously "she talks too much"? We are talking about smashing a chick...not talking to her.
C-Fizzy Posted August 5, 2011 Report Posted August 5, 2011 HahahahahjJ everytime she moaned I'd pinch hey in the back of the hard and tell hey to Stfu. Can't stand gtg voiec under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Bakerman Posted August 5, 2011 Author Report Posted August 5, 2011 HahahahahjJ everytime she moaned I'd pinch hey in the back of the hard and tell hey to Stfu. Can't stand gtg voiec Eh, I like the high pitched voices. IDK, just kinda turns me on the louder it is.
zayres29 Posted August 5, 2011 Report Posted August 5, 2011 id do them both Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.