I've been a hard-core fishing addict, pretty much all of my life. For about 10 years (from say 98' to 08') I got all onto this big trophy Largemouth kick (hence the name of my old archived website, TrophyBassOnly.com) I've caught 89 of them over 10 lbs, 16 over 13 lbs, 6 over 15 lbs, with a PB of 18.4.

But nowadays, I've pretty much gotten back to my fishing roots, which is to say, I'll fish for anything that will bite my hook, and rip on my line ! :) If it wants to fight, I'm always down ! Fear no fish ! :)

Of course size is totally relative to the species, as well as many other factors, but whatever species I happen to be fishing for, I'm always after a giant of that particular species.

Here's a handful of my trophy catches of different species....

15.6 lb Largemouth

fd9fe940.jpg

My 18.4 lb PB

10578a080.jpg

Another fatty :)

fe76ea10.jpg

31.2 lb Striper (should have been 40, but was totally empty / spawned out)

102ffe940.jpg

My PB Smallmouth, 8.5 lbs

f7ffe940.jpg

Check out these MONSTER Redear sunfish I caught about 1 month ago !

3.2 lbs

12cae930.jpg

Okay, so I'm holding it out to make it look bigger, right ? Well duh....

But it really was nearly 15" freaking inches long ! Giant, for a Sunfish !

12ddbe40.jpg

3.1 lbs

132622d0.jpg

Oh, and of course the dino-fish :) My big thing with these the last few years, is to go catch them on micro-light gear.... In fact, the same gear I used for the sunfish above :)

Love this shot....

106694fe0.jpg

Chased this one around the bay for over two hours, but landed it on the micro-light also :)

109e03940.jpg

Oh, and yes, that was my fat arse 2 years ago. I've lost close to 100 lbs of fat, and put on about 28 lbs of lean muscle, in the last 22 months.... But that could be a whole other thread....

Anyway, this is my show-off post for the evening.

Peace,

Fish

Nice fish. Was that last one a sturgeon? Btw those stripers are some fun fish and they get big

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

All very nice fish. actually freaking huge fish! I love to fish have been since I was about 4.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Those fish are huge.

I used go fishing a lot but haven't caught anything this big before.

This makes me want to go fishing now lol

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

Much thanks guys :)

Of course fishing is like pretty much any other thing in life.... If your passionate about it, and you put enough time and effort into it, you almost can't help but have some successes.

Hollywood, I WISH I could get swole enough, that somebody would walk up and ask me if I did roids ! That's when I'd know I had succeeded ! :)

ImNotMikal, it's just like what I was saying about fishing success.... Time and effort.... {and eating like a healthfood freak} :) !

Me 22 months ago....

10042e40.jpg

1022c130.jpg

Me 1 month ago, "trying very hard" to look buff :) LOL Maybe after about 10 more years of weightlifting...

11f936f0.jpg

Peace,

Fish