Sundown Audio

Digital Amplifiers

Autotek is not at all a crap brand. They make some low level stuff but also some quality stuff. If you want specs go to manufacturing websites.

Have you gone to their site? Not only is the amp not listed, but the amps they list there are also only listed with max ratings.

Autotek used to be good stuff, the MM series atleast. The old school MM4000.1's were strong amps. Their new stuff is just blah.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

I couldn't find any MM series anywhere so I had to go with their new product SM series.

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Autotek is not at all a crap brand. They make some low level stuff but also some quality stuff. If you want specs go to manufacturing websites.

Have you gone to their site? Not only is the amp not listed, but the amps they list there are also only listed with max ratings.

Autotek used to be good stuff, the MM series atleast. The old school MM4000.1's were strong amps. Their new stuff is just blah.

Agreed 100%.. I looked and looked and looked to find an old school Autotek MM 600.4 amp for my mids and highs, and finally found one.. These old school MM amps are very high quality, big and heavy amps... There new series are absolute shit tho.....

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Autotek:

IMG_20110801_173837-1.jpg

I would work on that ground first

Edited by EVAlonSo

MECP MASTER CEA208509

Proud employee of Alarms, ETC in lakeland, FL

ASE certified

2002 Tacoma:

4 RF P3 15s @ 28hz

2 RF T1500-1bdcps

2 pair Kicker QS

4 Pair RF Power 6s

3 RF p400-4

1 RF p200-2

ALP CDA-9887

Agreed 100%.. I looked and looked and looked to find an old school Autotek MM 600.4 amp for my mids and highs, and finally found one.. These old school MM amps are very high quality, big and heavy amps... There new series are absolute shit tho.....

x3

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

@EVAlonSo: where would you recommend? I really want to ground it to the frame but don't want to drill any holes through the floor. I got to take the back seats out to see if there are any places to go through. You happen to know if there are any places under the carpet?

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log