Sundown Audio

whats the "BEST" for this price range

jake1993

i know its not alot. but right now its all i can afford. im trying to find the amp thats gonna be my best for $100. i been looking and right now im thinking this lanzar is looking like my best bet.

THIS AMP WILL BE TEMPORARY TILL I GET ENOUGH MONEY FOR A REAL AMP

Edited by jake1993

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

I got to go with Loud on this one. Looks decent for the money but doesnt have the RMS for 2ohm or 1ohm. The peak power is lookin ok but I dont look at peak power normally I try to look at the RMS rating. If you can keep your voltage near 14-14.4V you should be happy with the output of the amp. Its got 3x30A fuses so I'm guessing at least 900W?

I'm currently saving for a new system at the moment and its so tempting to buy a new amp for what I have now but if I save the money I would spend on a new amp then I'll have more for the amp I want on the new system. Might consider saving that extra cash for when you get that new system.

What amp do you have now?

Edited by 252chevyboyz

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

If you don't waste money on a temporary amp, you'll have more for the real amp you want :) patience son, patience.

hmmm ... maybe

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

Only Lanzar amp that does rated power it´s the optidrive series, however, i´ve used the lanzar vibe series ebfore, and for the price it was kind of loud, i dunno about the max series tho...

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

if i knew for sure how long it would be i would. But i gotta have some bump. So I been looking around and found a hifonics txi7508 for $90. Sound better?

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg