why must parents lie so much

thats fine. well see if i go to the store for them or anything. and who's gonna be using the tools and shit i bought

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

how old are you?

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

i just dont like being lied to. i hate the fact that my dad can buy a 1971 elcamino ss. a 2008 avalanche lt. and all that but cant buy me a decent car . and trust me even though i have a job id never save up to get a car. since i have to pay rent for my room. part of the internet and cable bill. phone bill gas and insurance.

Your dad can buy a Rolls Royce and get you a golf cart. He's worked his ass off with a job to be able to afford vehicles.

Parents should NOT be expected to give a car to kids.

Kids expect to much free shit nowadays.

thats fine. well see if i go to the store for them or anything.

What are you, twelve?

With this attitude, good luck having the car for more than a week.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

there is one other reason why this pissed me off also. about 2 summers ago my uncle had cut a deal with me that if i helped him at his welding shop during the summer he would give me his truck he was replacing. well i did it. and yeah it was a beater truck. it was a 1993 Nissan hardbody extended cab. well long story short my dad killed the transmission in it trying to pull out a stump. so yeah. im not saying it was the best truck but it was in better shape than this pos

why do you pay rent if you are 17?

because i have a job and i consume food and i live under their roof. its not like my dad is broke. he makes 170k a year. my mom works too. they pretty much make me pay for half of everything minus house insurance and their insurance.

Archived