why must parents lie so much

Lol kid my parents made me drop out in the 9th grade to get a job the I worked 50 hour weeks doing garage doors for overhead then the day I turn 18 all my shit is in the front yard I have never had any thing handed to me kid be grateful

GuEMAcB.png

Damn ya'll got some fucked up parents lol.

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

my parents have lied to me so much more than that. just be happy youre living at that house and not in that dodge intrepid

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

I did not give my son a car. We provided one for him to drive but last weekend I took it back because our daughter just got her license. But my son was told over a year ago that he needs to save money to get his first car. He said he was not ready yet but I told him there was no more time he had a year. We did help out a little and he put some of his own money down and bought his first car. 2001 Cadillac.

While he was in High School I told him if he was active in sports and maintained Honor Roll that I would not make him work so he did what we asked. Also that if he dropped below 3.0 that he would not drive at all.

I spent a lot of time with him when he was growing up coaching Football,baseball and basketball. Still at times he seems ungrateful but I think that is a teenager being a teen.

Your probably not going to change your mindset until your mid 20's, then you will find out why your parents did what they did and you wont even have to ask them.

He is 18 now go's to College full time, works full time and live's on his own pays for all his own bills. That was his choice though.

ok my dad didnt go to college he just has his high school diploma. but he worked in the field about 15 to 20 years so thats why he has the position of distribution superintendent. he works for a power company and he is over all of the underground and distrubution crews in the company. he bids jobs. hires and fires people and stuff like that. the reason i know how much he makes is because for financal math i had to make a budget with my parents income so i pretty much got to see both their checks and what they make per year

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Well if you do go to college then try to be smart about it. My son was die hard set to go to a private college so he could be with his buddies. I tried explaining to him that you cant choose your college because your buddies go there. This private school would cost 32,000 per year to attend. I told him if that was his choice that he would have to get student loans to pay for it.

He did listen to us on this one, he got a job at the local hospital full time and go's to a community College to get all his prerequisites out of the way at the cost of 1800.00 and since his career choice is in the medical field the Hospital is covering 8O% of the cost of schooling and once the prerequisites are complete they cover the whole cost of schooling at the hospital.

He can walk away from college not owing a dime and have a degree.

To top it off it was the first time he said that I was right in a long time. :)

p.s. both his friend's went to the private school and dropped out and are now attending the same community college, to bad it cost them 32,000 to figure it out on their own.

yeah what im looking at is a public college. plus the tops should cover most of my tuition and expensies. and i hear you on that one. i dont see any reason to go somewhere or do something just because my friends were doing it

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Archived