ATTN Supercharged DCs

hell do you have 3560 + posts already when you registered in march of this year? LoL.

Do you do anything outside of of SMD? You do know there is life outside of here, right? :ehh:

I guess the bigger question is how many were worthless posts vs contributing posts :nothingtoadd:

:peepwall::drinks::postwhore:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

get ya beef on

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Lol I've noticed how many posts he has too..I've been here since 08 an only have about 300.not to sure the exact amount because I'm on my phone rite now

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

I guess the bigger question is how many were worthless posts vs contributing posts :nothingtoadd:

:peepwall::drinks::postwhore:

Im pretty sure that you know the answer to that ratio. Let's see if I get a butt hurt pm from this one too.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

maybe you should toss another name into that mix, whos around that age.. and a relative of his... who thinks hes Einstein about car audio, and gives really bad advice...

LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

:popcorn:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Archived